The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has officially begun. After a week of early access to cardholders, it is now open to all. Brand new merchandise for Fall and Winter will be discounted for two weeks only. Prices go back up on August 8.
I spent a week preselecting the sale with clients and it was FABULOUS. We refreshed our Fall and Winter wardrobes while laughing up a storm. Along the way I noted the top items I saw, and just posted five lists that might be helpful if you are navigating the sale:
- Coats, Jackets and Vests
- Footwear and Accessories
- Tops and Knitwear
- Dresses and Dress Toppers
- Skirts, Pants and Jeans
I’ve seen all of these items in person and on a range of body types and sizes, across petite, regular and tall women. You’ll see a wide assortment of items here, reflecting the range of lifestyles, style preferences and budgets across my clientele.
A few things to consider as you browse the lists:
- I have collected a particular colour in each item, but be sure to browse through the other colour options too.
- Check whether the items are available in petite and plus because I have only provided the description in regular sizes. Nordstrom’s in-house brands usually provide petite and plus sizing.
- My descriptions are detailed and specific for a reason. They suggest a match for a particular body type, comfort level or style preference.
- Items do come back into stock throughout the fortnight of the sale, so be tenacious and keep on checking back on the items that tickle your fancy.
- Some of the collected items do not show the “Sale” sticker, but the items ARE on sale.
- At the end of each list there is also a link to the relevant collection page where you can see the items together with their descriptions.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments sections about my picks or any other NAS items, and I’ll do my best to help you out. And please share your own winning purchases in the comments sections too.