Retailers continue to offer deep discounts, and items are moving faster than I expected. Browsing the sale assortments, I find that I am particularly drawn to tried-and-tested items and colours for my style, and modern classic tops. I’m also fond of browsing trendier silhouettes, but ultimately pull the trigger on items that are well within my comfort zone. Unprecedented times call for extra comfort in every sense.
Items go on and off sale daily and it’s hard to keep track, but these were on sale a few days ago when I wrote the post. Check back if items are not on sale today. I’ve seen some of the items in person, but not all of them. Be sure to browse the colour options, and to read the reviews for other points of view.
- COURT & ROWE Volley Stripe Knit Top: A nautical stripe in a cool shade of brown is RARE. This one is for Team Earth Tones.
- ADINA'S JEWELS Imitation Pearl Hook Stud Earrings: An earring that crawls up the ear lobe in an interesting way. Click the link to see how.
- Caslon Side Slit Cotton Sweatshirt: Cute and comfy sweatshirt that runs big. Fun side vents that sit on the hips in a flattering way. Comes in a warm-toned animal print.
- Vince Pencil Stripe Dolman Sleeve Cotton Top: A striped tee that sits on the hips in a gently fluid and polished way. Very neat neckline for Team Long Neck. Comes in a white stripe. Runs big and looks best on those who can fill it out.
- Halogen Seamless Two-Way Camisole: An excellent nylon camisole that you can wear across two necklines. Comes in colours.
- Halogen Pleated Midi Skirt: A pleated skirt that lays very flat against the body thereby creating a streamlined effect. VERY comfy and crease-resistant. Runs big.
- Cole Haan GrandPro Low Top Sneaker: Super pretty and comfy blush sneakers that are lightweight and supportive. The cut-out detailing is interesting and dressy.
- Treasure&Bond Shadow Stripe Classic Shirt: A beachy and breezy shirt that looks as good semi-tucked into a pair of denim or olive shorts.
- Caslon Ballet Neck Cotton & Modal Knit Elbow Sleeve Tee: A fitted ballet tee that's versatile and fab under a jacket. A little clingy, but can be ruched to camouflage bumpy midsection bits.
- Treasure&Bond Frayed Rancher Hat with Buckle: A straw hat in an unusual shade of peachy cinnamon.
- Halogen Colorblock Tweed Straw Panama Hat: A straw hat in a unique shade of turquoise.
- Lafayette 148 New York Arnette Floral Silk Blouse: Breezy and striking blouse that works best on those who like brown and can fill it out. Lovely fabric.
- Eileen Fisher Ballet Neck Satin Box Top: A fab Summer blouse for Team Purple. Works on a variety of body types, and size down. Especially good on an apple shape.
- ADINA'S JEWELS Baroque Freshwater Pearl Y-Necklace: A pretty pearl Y-chain is lovely to wear with a V-neck.
- ADINA'S JEWELS Teardrop Linear Drop Earrings: Refined dangly earrings might interfere with your facial mask, but aren't they pretty.
- Halogen x Atlantic-Pacific Neon Tweed Blazer: A modern classic Spring tweed with an '80s vibe has a high longevity factor. The neon lime milkshake integrity of it launched me into orbit. It's beautifully made and a very good fit on those who like narrow fits. Smaller than the usual Halogen fit. It was longer than I like my blazers to fit, so I sent it back.
- Halogen x Atlantic-Pacific Sheer Ankle Socks: I dare you to wear these with white sneakers or loafers, and a dress.
- FRAME Mini Les Second Leather Crossbody Bag: Fresh Canary Bag Fabness. It has a zipper closure and looks darling worn as a crossbody or clutched as a satchel. Beautifully structured and dressy, yet playful and adorable. Comes in colours, and the yellow is on its way to me.
- Ganni Leopard Print Ruched Mesh Top: A fitted yet forgiving mesh top for Team Animal Print. The neckline is high, so consider yourself warned.
- Halogen Boat Neck Mesh Top: A mesh top is indestructible, forgiving, crease-resistant, and works well layered under jackets and cardigans. Comes in plus sizes and some other patterns. Fab on broader shoulders and a larger bust.
- Madewell Tie Sleeve Tiered Swiss Dot Midi Dress: A tiered muumuu frock that is both trendy and timeless. One of our curvier forum members recently modelled this for us and ROCKED it.
- Paul Green Ally Low Top Sneaker: A beautifully made and very comfortable '90s inspired platform sneaker only this time round it's LIGHTWEIGHT, VERY soft leather, and bends. It works well for clients with a wider foot. They work equally well on lower volume feet like mine with one or two sets of cushioning insoles. I have these in yellow.
- Sam Edelman Ashie Wedge Sandal: Haven't seen this in person yet, but a fun hybrid, trendy, and with rave reviews. Comes in black.
Go to the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.