Just for fun, today we are sharing our stylish favourites. This is all very personal and subjective, so there are no right or wrong answers. Categories range from clothing and footwear, to cities, to TV shows.
I’ll go first. Here are my stylish favourites:
- Neutrals: white, dark blue, denim blue.
- Non-Neutrals: tomato red, lime green, citron, turquoise, shocking pink.
- Patterns: stripes, polka dots, checks.
- Clothing Items: coats, dresses, white jeans.
- Accessories: handbags, eyewear, belts.
- Metal: yellow gold.
- Jewel: white pearl.
- City: Hong Kong.
- Footwear Silhouettes: booties, loafers.
- Non-Designer Quality Labels: Boden, Karen Millen, Club Monaco, Reiss. L.K. Bennett, COS.
- Scent: Flower by Kenzo.
- TV Show: Mad Men. A visual feast of fashion and decor from 1959 through to 1970.
- Female Celebrities: Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Cate Blanchett, Gwen Stefani, Ellen Degeneres, Beyonce Knowles, Helen Mirren, Queen Latifah, and Jessica Alba.
- Designers: Chanel, Prada, Dries van Noten, Celine, Bally, Gucci, Ralph Lauren.
Over to you.