Retailers are clearing out stock to make room for Spring collections. The best of Fall and Winter merchandise is gone, but every so often, you get lucky with a perfect purchase that’s on sale right at the end of the season. That happened to me when I found my ink blue Soia & Kyo puffer coat on sale a few weeks ago. It’s turned out to be the best heavy puffer coat of all time, and I couldn’t be happier with it.
Many of the items below can be worn well into Spring. Browse all the colour options.
- Mycra Pac Designer Wear Reversible Pleat Hood Packable Travel Coat: An arty rain coat that layers over any outfit. It defies trends and is a practical length. Might run a size big. Works particularly well on apple and inverted triangle body types.
- Treasure&Bond Plaid Boyfriend Shirt: A warm acidic olive is hard to find, and this one fits the bill.
- Veronica Beard 'Camille' Leopard Jacquard Cocoon Coat: For those who like to wear brown, this is a lovely lightweight cocoon coat. Fabric is fab and the fit quite streamlined.
- Rag & Bone Vine Quilted Bomber: Sporty Olive Bomber Fabness.
- Nordstrom Knit Poncho with Faux Fur Collar: A trendy topper to wear over office trousers, jeans or a pencil skirt. Dramatic.
- Banjanan Bertha Bomber: The embroidery trend is alive and kicking, and just lovely on a bomber. Gives it a pretty and Summery touch to my eye.
- Rebecca Taylor Liane Velvet Blazer: Wear velvet with jeans year round. Jacket is best on a larger bust with a straight waist.
- SMYTHE Peaked Lapel Blazer: Classic Equestrian Fabness that stands the test of time. Runs about two sizes small.
- Current/Elliott The Fling Jeans: Flocked polka dot jeans. Why not! Fits a curvier figure if you size up. Straighter figures with slim hips, size down.
- J.Crew Cambridge Cable Turtleneck Sweater: I have this pullover in orange and love it. Quite streamlined for a chunky style. Must have a long neck for the collar.
- Rebecca Taylor Lace Hem Piqué Flounce Skirt: A dressy fluted skirt for the slim hipped. Great with a denim jacket.
- Rebecca Taylor Brushed Floral Wool Blend Sweater: Trendy pullover to wear with high-waisted jeans or trousers.
- Kate Spade New York orchard street - elowen leather satchel: Teal bags are hard to find, and this one is a classic. Lovely on trend tassels.
- Nike Tech Fleece Knit Pullover: A sporty tunic for lounging or very casual settings.
- Free People Galactica Mules: Mules are bigger than ever for Spring. Best on higher insteps.
- Tory Burch Gigi Pumps: The on trend heeled ballerina is here to stay. A style that looks particularly good on narrow ankles and cropped pants.
- Joie Haesel C Nep Wool Blend Poncho Sweater (Nordstrom Exclusive): Gorgeously drapey poncho to wear with casual bottoms. Elegant, arty and comfy.
- Cinq A Sept Zuri Pants: Statement Brazilian flares to wear year round in mild weather. Dramatic and flirty. Fabulous drape.
- Topshop 'Honey' Faux Fur Collar Faux Leather Moto Jacket: A dramatic vegan moto for skirts, dresses, jeans and trousers. Too short for tall gals.
- Helene Berman Animal Print Bomber Jacket: An animal print bomber with a classic integrity. Well made, and might run small.
- Rebecca Taylor Tweed Peplum Jacket: Spring tweed Lolita style. Fun back detailing. Best with jeans.
- Enza Costa Cashmere Ruffle Turtleneck: A ruffled turtleneck with thumb holes is a pretty yet sporty combination. Nice juxtaposition. Quite fitted and long. Too clingy for muffin top.
- Ella Moss Kaci Sweater: Textured black fringe is good with black bottoms. Fitted yet comfy. Good on narrow shoulders.
- Blank Denim Vegan Moto Jacket: A vegan moto that's easy to maintain, and quite indestructible. Too long for petites.
- Soia & Kyo Water Resistant Hooded Down Walking Coat: The best puffer coat of all time if you like them heavy, streamlined, long and a little avant-garde. The hood is a genius design, and the layered inner is a fun touch. Impeccable quality. Extremely warm and runs small. Fit is narrow so consider yourself warned.
- T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat: Stunning Modern Retro coat for the curvy with a defined waist. The collar is a big statement so consider yourself warned. Beautiful quality and runs big. Comes in an assortment of colours.
You can see my descriptions alongside the items on the collection page.