These items caught my attention as I browsed Nordstrom’s Black Friday sales assortment. I have seen some of the picks in person, and fitted them onto clients. Some items are available in plus and petite sizes, and there are lots of colour options too.
- Bobeau Cold Shoulder Plissê Blouse: A boho blouse with structure on the upper torso is a rare find. Non-crease, and manageable cold shoulders. You can wear a regular bra and layer a jacket or coat over the top with ease. Might run a size big.
- Nic + Zoe Shooting Stars Cotton Sweater: A unique asymmetrical stripe to wear over bootcut jeans or trousers for a fresh look.
- Wayf Floral Print Bomber Jacket: Earthy Embroidered Bomber Fabness.
- Frances Valentine 'Belle' Pointy Toe Bootie (Women): I haven't tried these on so I can't vouch for their comfort first-hand, but they look soft and suited to low-volume feet and narrow ankles. Great heel height and fun maximal toe box.
- Kristen Blake Funnel Neck Wool Blend Coat (Regular & Petite): A very flattering coat style on a larger bust. Also works well on apple shapes and inverted triangles. Side entry pockets are fab.
- Free People Faux Leather Jacket: Mauve Faux Leather Jacket Fabness. Also available in cream and off-white.
- Lafayette 148 New York Pencil Skirt with Back Vent: A flattering pencil skirt for an hourglass figure. Glorious shade of chartreuse. Plenty of length for taller gals.
- McQ Alexander McQueen Ruffle Hem Lace Dress: Flapper lace frock for the straighter figure and longer neck. Fun worn as a tunic too.
- Nic + Zoe Grommet & Stud Detail Asymmetrical Skirt (Regular & Petite): An avant-garde skirt with subtle grommet detailing looks sufficiently polished to wear to the office. Good length.
- Stella McCartney Ruffle Hem Silk Crepe Blouse: Classic on the left, party on the right. Wooohoooo.
- Adrianna Papell Floral Embroidered Mesh Sheath Dress (Regular & Petite): A frock that looks even better on the body. Works well on both curvier and straighter figures. Not as short in person. Quite timeless and festive.
- Adrianna Papell Jersey Capelet Sheath Dress: An excellent silhouette for an inverted triangle. The capelet and V-neck soften a broad shoulder line.
- Fuzzi Rose Print Tulle Peplum Cardigan: A very fitted and pretty gauzy cardigan with divine peplum detailing. Try to get the underlayer for a matching twinset.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Hand Knit Wool Blend Sweater: Polished Post Apocalyptic Fabness. It's a heavy knit so consider yourself warned. Layers well under a cape.
- Fuzzi Sheer Sleeve Print Tulle Top: Lightweight and arty. Works well on just about any body type if you can wear the neckline. It also works for a larger bust.
- Fuzzi Print Tulle Dress: Body-con frock for those who like to showcase their curves. Clingy, so consider yourself warned. Size up. Elegant length.
- Robert Clergerie Tolka Kiltie Sneaker (Women): Golf sneaks for those who like to wear black and grey. Works on high-volume feet.
- Ecco 'Sculpted 45' Wedge Bootie (Women): Casual, yet sleek and polished under bootcut trousers and jeans. Very comfortable and supportive. Read the rave reviews in the black colour option.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.