Here’s a collection of items that I like at Banana Republic right now. Some are simple, and others are more dramatic. There is an additional 40% off your purchase today, so go Team Bargain Hunters.
- Striped Bow Crew: Fun, graphic, romantic and conversational. Fairly thick for a fine gauge pullover.
- Monogram Colourblock Wool Cape: A dramatic piece for mild Autumn and Winter weather.
- Turnlock Sweater Cape: A more casual cape with bohemian and cuddly appeal.
- Quilted Knit Moto Jacket: This one is for Team Navy and Ink Blue. Texture rich and super comfy.
- Extra-Fine Merino Wool Vee Sweater: V-neck pullovers are hard to find at the moment, so give this essential a bash if you’re after great layering pieces that are as fab worn on their own. Fluid and non-itchy.
- Sloane-Fit Windowpane Slim Ankle Pant: I wish these were regular length, which they might be on you if you’re petite. Match with black top and booties and you’re done.
These items can be dressed up for business casual and formal, as well as dressed down with denim items, relaxed footwear and handbag.