‘Tis the season for scarves! They add outfit texture, interest, and are effective colour vehicles. Create a vertical line, tie it with the Angie knot, or leave it messy style. Scarves are quick-fix style refreshers and often more affordable than other accessories. Easy, interesting and practical.
Here are some of my top picks right now:
- Steve Madden M49702 Eternity Scarf: Cozy and casual like a soft plush toy.
- Laundry by Shelli Segal Double Scarf with Lettuced Edge: An interesting layered effect.
- Lucky Brand Water Paisley Wrap: Nice colours and patterns.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Dash Dot Jersey Scarf: Super soft jersey scarves are ideal for mild Winters. Guaranteed to not itch!
- Yarnz SF120: Arty and fabulous in a neutral way.
- Tarnish Peacock Wool Scarf: One of my favourites this season and I’m all over the yellow.
- Nordstrom Pearl Print Scarf: Sophisticated and understated chic.
- Echo Oversized Ruffle Scarf: Dramatic, textured and very warm.
- Tarnish Sumi Flower Stripe Lamb’s Wool Scarf: The berry and purple are particularly lovely but the gold is for you if earth tones are your thing.
- Nordstrom Vintage Scarf: This look is not my thing but it absolutely might be yours.
- Ted Baker Cube Print Intarsia Scarf: Now that’s a fun bright scarf.
- Pieces Mystic Spot Scarf: Who can resist a clean crisp polka dot.
- Ikat Print Scarf: You’ll like this deal if Ikat prints tickle your fancy.
Note that this post contains affiliate links.