Fall and Winter collections are in full swing in the northern hemisphere, and especially online. If you love to wear earth tones, milk it as far as your budget allows because we might not see the colour spectrum in full force for a while. Most of these items have been winners on clients recently. I tried some of the items too.
- Boden Hollie Jacket: I LOVE this. It's sustainably and ethically produced, and beautifully made. Stunning quality, and with a warm sherpa inner. The cut is boxy, but with just enough structure. It has a lovely architectural drape. Looks like a COS item. The removable faux fur collar is delicious in the pink, and very cosy. The Modern Retro integrity is super glam in a fun casual way. It would have been mine if they made a smaller size. Comes in olive.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Floral-Print Godet Linen Skirt: One of my curvy clients looks like a million bucks in this skirt. It is spectacular in motion, and fits like a dream. It's a Summery linen, so for a warm Autumn and very mild Winter.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Crinkled Handkerchief Skirt: A flattering skirt on an assortment of body types. Drapes like a dream. Nice worn with a shorter untucked top too.
- Diane von Furstenberg Saxon Pleated Midi Skirt: A pleated skirt for Team Teal and Earth Tones. Looks fab with a black or teal support act. Throw in some animal print too.
- Veronica Beard Limani Asymmetric Skirt: A straighter flared skirt with a fun swoosh. It's fitted on the waist and looks great on both a straighter and curvier body type.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Slim Ankle Pants: I ordered these because I was looking for a pair of cherry red cigarette pants with some fluidity to them. They are GREAT, and I'm keeping them. They are not as fluid on me as on the model. More of a tailored cigarette pants fit in my regular size. Luxe fabric, substantial, no pocket lining grinning, and very comfy. I might let down the hems for an inch of extra length.
- NEROGIARDINI Platform Sneaker: If you like silver and platform heels, try these sneakers. They come with solid laces. Comfortable, flexible, and not overly chunky.
- Mango Geometric Knit Sweater: We haven't seen a fun wool-free purple pullover with a tonal geometric pattern in a long time. Here you go. There's a cardigan version too.
- Samsøe & Samsøe Annmari Pleated Blouse: Pleated Navy Drapey Fabness. Works well on those who can fill it out. The pleats collapse back onto the body which tempers the volume of the blouse.
- Boden Straight Leg Jeans: These jeans feel great, look neat and tidy, and are not clingy. They can work for a curvier body type. The rise was too long for my relatively short rise, but I liked their more trouser-y feel and even wash.
- Brahmin Duxbury Melbourne Embossed Leather Satchel: A Brahmin bag in this colour combination is awfully unique, and check out the brown and olive combination too.
- COACH Women's Joey Lug-Sole Chelsea Booties: Boots for Team Teal and Lug Sole. Comes in burgundy.
- Jasper Lace Up Boot | Nordstrom: Comfy, practical, stompy, and come in a taupe with self-colour soles.
- PAIGE Mayslie Vintage Black Cherry Joggers: If you like cotton chino joggers, a mid rise, and a dark shade of cherry - try these. They can fit a slightly curvier figure too.
- Tommy Hilfiger Faux-Fur-Trim Hooded Puffer Coat, Created for Macy's: I LOVED this. It fit very well, and is extremely well made. The collar has fleece lining to keep you warm, and the silhouette has some structure to it. VERY cosy. The lining is navy. I returned it because the hood was too big for my small head, and I use the hood when it's cold and rainy or snowy. Things have to fit to be functional! Lots of fun colours.
You can see the pictures alongside the items on the collection page.