Wear earth tones year round if that’s your jam. No need to save them for a traditional and classic Autumn wardrobe palette. Summery items in earth tones are having their fashionable moment, so make the most of it if it tickles your fancy.
These specific items were winners on forum members and clients, or simply caught my eye because they have potential and good reviews. Browse the size and colour options.
- Old Navy Oversized Clip-Dot Crochet-Lace Button-Front Blouse for Women: A breezy boho top that looks great untucked over a pair of utility pants, camouflage pants, or wide crop jeans. Not see-through. Available in more earth tones.
- SUSINA Ruched T-Shirt Dress: An easy and comfy T-shirt dress that is quite forgiving on the midsection because of strategically placed ruching. Very lightweight.
- Old Navy Ruffled Crinkle-Texture Tie-Front Blouse for Women: Pretty, flouncy and floral in a quiet way. Natural fibres, breezy, great untucked, and available in more quiet neutral patterns.
- M&S Collection Belted Longline Double Breasted Coat: A very soft, lightweight, and drapey trench coat that comes in an airforce blue.
- Loft Ribbed Racerback Tank: These ribbed racerback tank tops with a '90s flavour have been great to layer under cardigans and jackets, or to wear on their own. Lots of colours, comes in petites, and comfy to wear. Flattering on the shoulder line if you like to showcase your shoulders.
- Banana Republic Organic Cotton Cardigan Sweater: A roomy cotton cardigan for Team Polished Slouchy. Comes in more neutrals.
- Børn Zen Sneaker Mule: Extremely comfy and soft sneaker slip-ons that can fit a higher volume foot. Comes in a solid.
- ALEX MILL Ambrose Drawstring Pants: These can work well on a curvier figure, and might run a little big. Nice drapey tencel fabric. A change to joggers and chinos. Comes in black and olive.
- ALEX MILL Ambrose Cotton Fleece Shorts: Comfortable fleece shorts that mould to the shape of your figure. Soft, quite forgiving, and easy to wear.
- LOVEAPPELLA Drape Tie Front Cardigan: Drape this very lightweight topper over tees, shells, tanks, and some dresses. You can tie the ties or leave them to cascade down the front of the outfit. Lots of neutrals to choose from.
- Kork-Ease Tutsi Slide Sandal: A clean and modern platform slide for a regular and higher volume foot. Lots of cushioning comfort and a fair bit of support. Comes in three more neutrals.
- COACH Chaise Signature Canvas Crossbody Bag: An earthy crossbody with a vintage touch. Click the link to get a better view. Looks smashing. Lies flat against the body. Plenty of room.
- LOVEAPPELLA Loveapella Easy Scoop Neck Tank Top: A super easy and affordable shell top to wear as is or as a layer.
- SCOTCH & SODA Reversible Starfish & Tie Dye Print Bomber Jacket: This breezy bomber is the bomb. It's fully reversible and has a fun mustard pattern on the reverse side. Drapey, fluid and luxe. Well made.
- Madewell The Transport Saddlebag Whipstitch Crossbody Bag: A boho saddle bag with a crisp white guitar strap creates a fun juxtaposition. It closes with a zipper and is roomier than you expect.
- SCOTCH & SODA Floral Stripe Jacquard Long Sleeve Blouse: An earthy botanical pattern in a breezy Summer blouse is an interesting mix. I can see it work well with white or tan shorts and jeans. It's fluid but collapses back onto the body, which tempers the volume. Good on those with a larger bust. Fab on an apple-shaped body type.
- J.Renee Cassio Slide Sandal: A very comfy slide with a manageable heel height in a quirky newspaper print. Comes in more fun prints.
- Söfft Sofft: These are a repeat style that are top picks every year. VERY comfortable, and neat and tidy on the foot. Pretty good support too. Roomy toe box. Comes in more neutrals.
- Talbots Lightweight Stretch Midi Dress: An easy dress with a bit of waist definition that creates a polished casual vibe. The diagonal sleeves are flattering on a larger bust. The curved hem adds interest and creates a lovely leg line. Comes in petites and in navy.
- Madewell Wavy Hoop Earrings: Wavy hoop earrings can make a fun change to regular hoop earrings. I vote super cute with wavy hair.
- Madewell The Crossbody Bag Strap: Webbing Edition: Earthy Checked Guitar Strap Fabness.
- Old Navy High-Waisted Textured-Twill Utility Ankle Pants for Women: Utility pants in this shade of spice in 100% cotton are a tall order, but here they are. Soft, nice fit, not too slouchy, and comes in more earth tones.
- Old Navy Split Envelope-Neck Top for Women: Simple Subtle Summery Stripe Top Fabness. Works well on a larger bust, and apple-shaped body type. Natural fibres.
- Old Navy Mid-Rise Pixie Chino Ankle Pants for Women: A neat, tight and classic fit for Team Skinnies. Might run small. Some neutrals are more comfortable than others because of fabric variations.
- COS Linen Cardigan: Beautifully drapey linen cardigan that looks elegant and pretty. Breezy yet covered, and as dressy as it is relaxed. It's fluid, but not oversized. Comes in black and white.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.