Today the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (NAS) is open to everyone at 6:30 a.m. Pacific Time. Prices are discounted for two weeks, and go back up on August 31. Based on the recommendations of my clients and our forum members, winners from the past that are repeat items in the sale, and what I saw in store during my own NAS early access appointment, here are my lists of top picks. For the most part, these are the standouts that I posted about last week, but grouped by category for convenience.
It’s a long post, so here are some links to take you directly to the individual sections:
Hopefully, this will give you a good starting point. Please check colour combinations and size options because for practical reasons I am showing each top pick in only one size and colour option. Feel free to ask questions along the way, and do share your own winners in the comments.
- The North Face Rissy 2 Hooded Water Repellent Raincoat: If you're looking for a casual topper that is not a trench coat or a puffer, and something you won't overheat in either - try this. Comes in black and pastel pink and is more flattering than you expect because it creates a semi-structured shape.
- Pendleton Bridgeport Water Repellent Trench Raincoat: Impeccable quality trench coat that runs a size big, and comes in a shade of maize. Good on curvier body types.
- Via Spiga Hooded Trench Coat: Practical, smart casual, removable hood, and has excellent vertical integrity because of the single-breasted silhouette. Faux leather trim is polished. Comes in burgundy.
- AVEC LES FILLES Wool Blend Fit & Flare Coat: A long teal wool coat has been on the wishlist of many of my clients. I don't know how this fits, but the brand has not let me down yet. Usually nice quality and not too pricey. So if you're after a long teal coat in a tailored fit and classic design - this might be the one. It comes in burgundy.
- Eileen Fisher High Collar Coat: An easy coat to top most outfits because of its fluid fit, easy single-breast closure, and versatile length. Runs big and is fab for layering. Works on a range of body types.
- Bernardo Hooded Windproof & Water Resistant Insulated Raincoat: Practical, sleek, versatile, reasonably warm, and weatherproof. It has quite a nice shape and is a great length. Lots of room for layering.
- Thread & Supply Reversible Quilted Longline Jacket: Good on Team Tall and best on those who can fill it out on the bust and/or shoulders. The black side has side entry pockets, but the olive side does not. Very good price!
- Pendleton Ashwood Water Repellent Hooded Wool Blend Coat: I have many happy clients in this coat that span a range of body types. Impeccable quality, good fluid fit, fab for layering, classic, polished yet casual, fun lining, and usually not scratchy. The hood is NOT removable.
- Nordstrom Signature Cascade Collar Double Face Wool & Cashmere Coat: Icy Blue Draped Fabness that is for Team Cool Tones. Luxe, versatile, and runs big.
- Kenneth Cole New York Notch Collar Curly Faux Shearling Coat: Gorgeous coat and quality, well-made, rich and super cosy. I like the teddy texture and long peacoat styling, although it might be a lint magnet. It runs very big so size down at least a size. Lots of room for layering.
- AVEC LES FILLES Houndstooth Coat: The best patterned cocoon coat at the sale. Beautifully made, fun red piped trim on the inside, lightweight, unlined, and runs a bit big. Sleeves are alterable. Good on Team Tall.
- AVEC LES FILLES Double Breasted Wool Blend Coat: One of the best dressiest coats at the sale. Long, elegant, a beautiful shade of mid blue, and fabulous over dresses. I bought this last year in red, and wanted to save it for dressy occasions. Instead, I wore it all the time because it looks good over everything! Runs a little big. Sleeves might feel a little narrow.
- The North Face Miss Metro II Water Repellent Hooded Parka: This puffer is a winner with my clientele because it's warm, shaped, flattering, practical, a great length, not too heavy, and very robust. The silver is beautiful with silver hair.
- The North Face ThermoBall Eco Hooded Parka: I can't rave enough about this very lightweight and warm parka that I have in red, and wear to and from yoga practice, and on outdoorsy trails with Sam and Greg. It fits really well and is indestructible. I've had mine for years, and it looks new. Comes in other neutrals.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the coats collection page.
- KUT from the Kloth Quilted Panel Faux Suede Moto Jacket: Fab little classic sueded and quilted moto for Team Forest Green. Comes in navy, burgundy and taupe. Might run a size big, and is good on a fuller bust.
- FRAME Faux Shearling Jacket: Beautifully luxurious and a classic. Boxy in that iconic aviator way. Not that tailored so consider yourself warned.
- Lafayette 148 New York Valasca Reversible Wool & Cashmere Jacket: Impeccable REVERSABLE soft and drapey jacket. Easy side entry pockets and works on an assortment of body types. The tipped trim is gorgeous.
- Lafayette 148 New York Tomasa Double Face Wool & Cashmere Jacket: A beautifully made REVERSIBLE jacket that is lightweight and warm. Soft and comfy as a cardigan. Can work for at home. Forgiving fit that works on a range of body types.
- Gibson Notch Collar Cotton Blend Blazer: A comfy KNITTED jacket that feels like a cardigan. It is not crisp and dressy, but rather relaxed and casual, which might be just your cup of tea. Comes in many colours.
- Madewell Balboa Wash The Oversize Jean Jacket: Oversized '80s and '90s Denim Jacket Fabness. If you love denim jackets, try this one as an on-trend update, yet iconic classic. It's LONG, runs big, and best on those who can fill it out with a larger bust and/or broad shoulders.
- Halogen Marl Houndstooth Knit Jacket: A soft and comfy knitted jacket that feels like a cardigan, and is great over a black or white top. Wear it out, or to a Zoom meeting. Good for milder weather. Comes in classic black, and a light-coloured tan.
- J.Crew Leopard Bomber Sweater Jacket: A comfy and forgiving knitted bomber for Team Earth Tones that tends to work best on those who can fill it out in the shoulders and/or bust. Great on a shorter neck and apple-shaped body type too.
- AllSaints Gina Drape Jacket: A KNITTED jacket that functions like a soft and unstructured cardigan with great side entry pockets. The neckline is unique and creates a flattering effect on the bust. Comes in grey.
- Blanc Noir Reversible Bomber Jacket: Best bomber at the sale. Fully REVERSIBLE and a gorgeous shade of navy on the reverse side. Great on broader shoulders and/or larger bust. Works well on a shorter neck.
- Barbour Fulmar Quilted Puffer Jacket: Cutest short puffer at the sale. Quite streamlined, comes in white, can work on petites and a larger bust, and the hood is removable.
- Zella Endurance 2-in-1 Hooded Jacket: Well-made, unique, and super cute athletic jacket that you can wear as casual wear outdoors or at home. Might run a little big.
- Lafayette 148 New York Grady Removable Dickey Jacket: A repeat style stretchy and casual blazer with removable dickey. I've seen it worn over leggings, jeans, chinos, a pencil skirt, and dressy pants. Versatile, comfy, and a little avant-garde. Comes in burgundy. A straight cut, yet moulds to a curvy body.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the jackets collection page.
3. Athleisure and Comfies
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan: There are six Barefoot Dreams cardigans on sale, and this is a popular one with my clients. It's an at-home look, or for extremely relaxed settings. Not quite a robe, but almost. SUPER soft, cosy and comforting. Comes in a few neutrals. Sometimes the arms are a little narrow on this style, in which case try one of the others.
- TOMMY JOHN Lounge Henley Tee: '90s Henley Fabness. Soft, comfy, flattering, and a nice fit. An alternative to a basic long-sleeved tee.
- PJ Salvage Animal Instinct Pajamas: Cute and comfy pyjamas that come in a lighter pattern.
- Sub_Urban Riot Indoorsy Washed Graphic T-Shirt: For those who are NOT outdoorsy. Fun, soft, and would be mine in another colour. I'd wear it as loungewear.
- UGG Karoline Fleece Robe: Best cosy bathrobe at the NAS, and comes in solids.
- Zella Amazing Crewneck Sweatshirt: Fab sweatshirt with easy side entry pockets and fun side vents. Flattering, comfy, runs big, and comes in a few more colours. Excellent on Team Tall.
- Caslon High Cuff Henley Top: Flattering, soft, easy, and fab when you like V-necks. Comes in a few solids and a stripe. Might run a little big.
- SWEATY BETTY Power Crop Top: A workout top that fits a range of body types, and has leggings to match. Some of our forum members are wearing these with roomy athleisure pants and skirts for an at-home look in high heat.
- SWEATY BETTY Power Workout 7/8 Leggings: Fun patterned workout leggings that come in a neon green pattern.
- Zella Restore Soft Pocket Jogger Pants: Easy soft joggers for very casual settings, and staying at home. Might run a size big.
- Zella Restore Soft Pocket Leggings: Some of my clients like to wear leggings with BIG pockets and these are fab.
- Zella Studio Lite High Waist Print 7/8 Leggings: These high-waist leggings stay put when you work out and are different to the solid black norm. Low contrast and flattering. Great with a black top. Might need to size down.
- Nike Sportswear Knit Palazzo Pants: A more dramatic pair of sweatpants, and best on Team Tall. They come in two more neutrals and have an oversized cropped sweatshirt to match.
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings: I have four pairs of these for yoga practice and they are the best because the high waist makes them stay put. Might need to size down. Comes in neutrals.
- Zella Amazing Cozy Wrap Jacket: A comfy athleisure topper to wear at home, post workouts, or out and about in very casual settings. Comes in grey and runs big.
- Zella Endurance Performance Pants: Zella gives Athleta a run for their money with these Athleisure pants that fit a variety of body types because they mould to your shape. Fun side ruching that makes them better than basic. Alas, they only come in black.
- Zella Live In Jogger Pants: Athleisure joggers for the comfort of your home, desk, when you camp, work out, or whatever else tickles your fancy. Streamlined and forgiving fit, works on curvier and straighter body types, and are easy to launder. They have worked quite well on petites.
- SWEATY BETTY Simhasana Sweatshirt: A fun oversized sweatshirt to wear over Athleisure bottoms or with slim jeans. It's not super soft, but it is cosy. Runs big and comes in pink and grey.
- Zella High Waist Studio Pocket 7/8 Leggings: These have a small side pocket that comes in handy when you need to stash away stuff while working out. Might run a size big.
- Zella Liana Long Sleeve Recycled Blend Performance T-Shirt: An easy athletic tee made of performance fabric that is soft and breathable. The interesting hemline adds some oomph. Comes in black and aqua.
- The North Face Knit Stitch Fleece Hoodie: A cosy and great quality hoody that comes in a few neutrals.
- Zella Washed Organic Cotton Ankle Jogger Pants: These are really comfy and very soft. Can work on Team Tall. Run TTS, or size up if you want them extra slouchy.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the athleisure and comfies collection page.
- OluKai Wehi 'Ohana Flip Flop: Great supportive and sturdy flip-flops that come in many colours. Good for at home too.
- Ecco Soft Classic Bootie: My clients inform me that these are more comfy than the Ecco hi-tops that look similar from last year. They work on a variety of foot shapes, and can accommodate an orthotic. Comes in three more colours.
- Blondo Sydney Waterproof Bootie: Blondos tend to run short when you have long toes, so you might need to size up half a size for them to fit. Fits an orthotic. Comfy, weatherproof, and comes in black and brown.
- Aquatalia Weatherproof Block Heel Bootie: These are weatherproof and comfortable if you can manage the heel height. Wider feet might need to size up half a size. Nice grippy heel, fun square toe, and six neutrals to choose from.
- Gentle Souls By Kenneth Cole Gentle Souls Signature Gianna Wedge Sandal: A supportive and comfortable sandal that works well on higher arches, and comes in two solids.
- Ecco Corksphere Flip Flop: Happy, bright, supportive and comfy flip-flops for at-home or beach/pool comfort.
- Timberland Nellie Waterproof Chukka Boot: These are very cute, comfy and pretty on the foot. Works well on wider feet. WEATHERPROOF. Great in ice, light rain, and a bit of snow. The pink nubuck, although robust, is harder to clean, so you have to be okay with that. I'd dodge those awfully muddy patches if I were you.
- Linea Paolo Trinity Boot: A NON-BLACK stompy combat boot with a refined edge. The laces allow for a more forgiving fit. Soft, comfy and a little different.
- Børn Isobelle Tassel Bootie: A comfy and cushioning bootie for Team Rugged and Team Western. Can work on a higher volume foot, but not a very wide foot.
- SOREL Kinetic Lace Knit Sneaker: A knitted sneaker that works well on a wider foot. The on-trend jagged sole and the lilac colour option are fun and current. Comfy, soft, and good as at-home shoes too.
- Sperry Saltwater Waterproof Rain Boot: I have these in cream from several seasons ago, and they are amazing snow boots. Warm, grippy, comfy, and your feet stay dry. They run wide, so I doctored them with several insoles and a pair of cosy socks. Comes in three other neutrals.
- Nike Internationalist SE Sneaker: Sleek, crisp, and very 2020. Wear them with just about anything. Works on wider feet.
- Söfft Somers III Sneaker Mule: One of my clients uses these for at-home only shoes. They work on a wider foot, and are super soft, cushioning, and quite supportive. Comes in a few neutrals.
- Cole Haan GrandPro Spectator 2.0 Genuine Calf Hair Slip-On: Bold and quite comfortable slip-on sneakers that fit a variety of foot shapes. They are not super soft and cushioning, but are better after adding soft insoles. The back comes up quite high which some find comfy, but cause blisters for others.
- Cole Haan GrandPro Low Top Sneaker: Comfy and different with a fun white sole and animal print patch at the back. Runs a bit wide.
- SARTO By Franco Sarto Florita Platform Derby: I don't know how these fit, but I trust the brand who usually makes comfortable and well-designed footwear. Fun with statement socks, shorter pant hems, and comes in burgundy. Or cute peeking out from under wide hems.
- Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker: I have many clients in these because they are iconic, comfortable, and versatile. Run large and wide.
- Adidas Swift Run Sneaker: A repeat stretch mesh sneaker that moulds to the shape of most feet. VERY comfy.
- SOREL Kinetic Sneak High Top Sneaker: A repeat hi-top that is comfortable, supportive, sporty, and a little futuristic. Fits a range of foot types because the fabric moulds to the foot. Comes in black.
- UGG Elisa Genuine Shearling Bootie: Comfy, easy, WARM, well-made, soft, and works on a range of foot shapes. Comes in grey and black.
- Söfft Abena Bootie: Floral Bootie Fabness. Cushioning, soft, and best in dry weather. The cut-out booties are good for mild Winters too. Work for a higher instep.
- Naturalizer Jenni Low Top Sneaker: Fun, clean, crisp, soft and cushioning fashion sneaker for Team Silver. Comes in black and snakeskin.
- Dr. Scholl's Abbot Slip-On Sneaker: Very comfortable, easy and playful platform sneakers, and the mauve is unique. Not good on narrow feet. Four colours.
- Blondo Flora Waterproof Bootie: Impeccable quality and very crisp. Weatherproof and comfy, but run short on the toes. Not good for long toes unless you size up, which might make the shoe too wide all over. Good on a wider foot with short toes.
- Dolce Vita ZONYA PLUSH: I LOVE these, and they are mine. They are warm, very comfy, soft, cushioning, have a furry inner, and are easy to pull on and off with the zippers. They fit my low-volume feet perfectly without insoles so I don't think they will work for wider feet unless you size up. They are long so my long toes have room. Comes with silver trim.
- Adidas Swift Run Sneaker: Super comfy and cute athletic sneakers for those who like to wear black, white and grey. Work for a wider foot.
- ILSE JACOBSEN Tulip 139 Perforated Slip-On Sneaker: These come in five yummy colours, and feel like cushioning clouds on your feet. VERY comfy, and a little wide. Narrower feet can add extra insoles to create a better fit. Removable insoles also make them orthotic-friendly. Good at-home only shoes too.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the footwear collection page.
- Wit & Wisdom Ab-Solution Itty Bitty Bootcut Jeans: A no-nonsense pair of black bootcuts that are streamlining on the midsection and thighs. Soft, versatile, and comfy. Works well on a curvier body type, and is great with cowboy or Chelsea boots. Size down.
- Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Cigarette Jeans: These have worked well on a curvier petite. Good on a straighter figure too.
- NYDJ Marilyn Straight Leg Jeans: These have worked well on BOTH a curvier and straighter figure. Not calf-sucking. Streamlined, comfy, and a good wardrobe essential. Might need to size down.
- BDG URBAN OUTFITTERS Mom Jeans: If you want to try a pair of trendy jeans, these are one way to go, and great on a curvy body type. NO STRETCH, so you've been warned. They run big to some and small to others depending on how baggy you want them to fit.
- KUT from the Kloth Kelsey High Waist Raw Hem Kick Flare Jeans: KUT jeans tend to work well on curvier and straighter body types, and usually run a size big. These look similar to a style they had last year that looked amazing on my size US16 client.
- Halogen Kick Flare Ponte Knit Crop Pants: Comfy knitted cropped flares for Team Lilac. No digging into your midsection when you work at your desk. The width of the flare is subtle, which makes them easier to style. Runs big and comes in teal and neutrals.
- PAIGE Christy Cargo Pants: Soft and very comfortable. The silhouette works on an assortment of body types because it's stretchy and has an adjustable drawstring waist. Good for working at home.
- Halogen Tie Waist Houndstooth Pants: These look crisp in person, drape well, and work on a defined waist and regular or long rise. Can work on a curvier and straighter figure.
- Spanx The Perfect Black Pant Back Seam Skinny Pants: Thick black skinny pants that fit like leggings but are more opaque. Wear them for at home with just about any top, to Zoom meetings, or with a top and optional topper when outdoors. Good under a boxy dress too. Dress them up or down.
- Eileen Fisher Stretch Crepe Slim Ankle Pants: Soft, stretchy, and comfortable to wear at your desk or at home with a pullover, tee or blouse. Size down.
- Wit & Wisdom High Waist Crop Wide Leg Pants: These wide crops are knitted, very comfy, and work well with a welted top, regular sweater, cropped top, or fluid blouse. They mould to the body and work on an assortment of body types. Comes in a grey plaid.
- Veronica Beard Renzo Crop Pants: Beautifully tailored, well made, and very substantial fabric. VERSATILE and comfy. Dress them up or down. Works well on curvier and straighter body types. Might need to size up. If they weren't black, they would be mine. I'd wear them with my hi-top sneakers.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the bottoms collection page.
- J.Crew Print Cotton Poplin Popover Top: If you like to wear crisp cotton shirts like I do, try these from J.Crew. They look fab worn out big and boxy, tucked into a high rise, or semi-tucked into whatever you like. Comes in a blue stripe, mustard dot, and animal print.
- Akris Punto Partwork Stripe Tunic Blouse: If you love big white shirts and gorgeous fabrics, try this one. It's beautifully luxe, refined, and oversized in a delicate way. Great for hot and mild weather. It's not opaque.
- RAILS Hunter Plaid Shirt: Super soft, comfy, and feels like pyjamas. Very drapey and not like the usual flannel shirt. Comes in four plaids. Works quite well on a larger bust because of the drape of the fabric. Not stiff.
- CO Pleated Waist Shirt: An avant-garde piece that runs a little small, although it looks oversized. You can add a belt if you like. It's gathered on the waist which defines the waist, yet camouflages the midsection. It can work on a larger bust with the top buttons undone. DRAMATIC.
- Halogen Tie Neck Shirt: A romantic white shirt with a gorgeous shaped sleeve. A little more fun than the usual white button-down shirt, and might run a little big.
- FRAME Lauren Ruffle Trim Silk Top: Pretty blouse that works well on a larger bust. Might need a camisole for the low V-neck. Forgiving on the midsection, and luxurious against the skin.
- Nic + Zoe Déjà Vu Print Sleeveless Top: Gorgeous fabric, and very neat armholes and neckline. Crisp and pretty. Forgiving fit and not too baggy. Looks great with black, blue and white bottoms.
- CeCe Sakura Delight Tie Sleeve Top: A repeat style that looks good on an apple-shaped body type, and/or a larger bust. Drapes well and has a bit of shape despite its fluidity.
- CeCe Lace Sleeve Stretch Crepe Blouse: Super pretty and comfortable. Stretchy, forgiving on the midsection, and works well on a larger bust.
- Topshop Cable Stitch Crop Sweater: Fun little cropped pullover to wear with higher rises, and looks good with wide crops. Best on a smaller bust. I do not know if it will easily pill.
- Nili Lotan Mariah Funnel Neck Cashmere Sweater: Super cosy and luxe oversized non-scratchy pullover for all sorts of situations. Out and about, work from home, and on a walk. Looks good over a stretchy tube skirt too.
- AllSaints Rib Knit Ruana: This looks like a repeat order that was a winner. An easy wrap to throw on over tops and dresses that are hard to layer under a jacket and coat. Or to work in from home.
- J.Crew V-Neck Long Cardigan: A classic and sleek cardigan to wear over slim jeans, wide crops, or leggings. Works on an assortment of body types, drapes well, and has a lot of elongating integrity. Comes in other neutrals.
- Eileen Fisher Rib Silk & Cashmere Cardigan: A polished oversized sweater jacket with vertical architectural drape. Works on most because it's beyond body type. Fab for at home, or out and about. Size down. Comes in pink.
- Nordstrom Signature Chevron Knit Cashmere Sweater: A fab slouchy and roomy pullover with a lovely soft grey fleck. The V-neck is not as low in person and settles on the body in a flattering way when you bat for Team V-neck.
- Halogen Print Sleeveless Top: A simple and good fitting shell top with neat and tidy armholes and a forgiving midsection fit. The shirred neckline is pretty and polished. Wear it on its own or layered. Might need to size down.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the tops collection page.
- Herschel Supply Co. Little America Offset Backpack: A handy backpack with laptop compartment and padded back panel for extra comfort. It's quite big.
- Madewell Disc Chain Necklace: Very different to wearing a string of pearls, but somehow similar but in a much more casual way. Comes in gold.
- Kendra Scott Danielle Hoop Earrings: Easy and different hoop earrings that come in gold.
- Rag & Bone Walker Snake Embossed Leather Phone Pouch: A handy little phone, keys and card pouch that blends into most outfits.
- Tumi Voyageur Ruma Nylon Crossbody Bag: Beautifully made little crossbody with a comfy wide strap. Good for a phone, small wallet, keys and hand sanitizer. Comes in toffee.
- Clare V. Midi Suede Crossbody Bag: Impeccable quality and punchy small crossbody with a very comfy guitar strap. Comes in olive animal print with a tomato strap.
- Tumi Rivas Nylon Backpack: A beautifully made, classic, robust, and streamlined backpack with LOTS of handy compartments. Comes in toffee. Quite big.
- Anna Beck Reversible Drop Collar Necklace: A dainty and interesting necklace for Team Mixed Metal.
- Madewell The Transport Stripe Embroidered Zip Top Crossbody Tote: A well-made and good size easy tote that is versatile AND has a zipper closure. Can fit tablets and a smaller laptop too. Comes in animal print.
- Kurt Geiger London Violet Leather Tote: A very unique tote in a shade of metallic cobalt blue. It's big.
- Halogen Cashmere Scarf: A repeat cashmere wrap scarf that I have in toffee from a few sales ago. It's fabulous, luxurious, gorgeous quality, and quite rare in the lilac. Comes in other colours
- Nordstrom Cubic Zirconia Ear Crawlers: Super cute crawlers that come in three metals.
- Halogen Diagonal Rib Cashmere Scarf: The diagonal hem creates a very interesting line on the body. Soft and luxurious. Lots of yummy and versatile colours. The pink earned a place in my wardrobe. Prettier in person. I love to tie a big Euro knot with this type of scarf for a polished, insulating and structured effect with my toppers.
- Bony Levy Hexagonal Split Hoop Earrings: These are hollow and look very interesting from the front. Dainty in an industrial way.
- Madewell Stembend Ear Jackets: Dainty Graphic Fabness for Team Mixed Metal.
- Kate Spade New York large florence leather shoulder bag: GORGEOUS quality bag in a very unique shade of forest green.
- ADINA'S JEWELS Adina’s Jewels Bezel Arc Chain Stud Earrings: Pretty, unique, and a different shape of bling against the ear. Comes in silver.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the accessories collection page.
- GOLDEN RABBIT Baking Pan: I got this in a vintage blue pattern because I like to cook all in one easy tray bakes. Great size. Not too big. Four colour options. I cooked a fab Moroccan tray bake in it over the weekend and it works like a charm. Cleans up easily too.
- THE WHITE COMPANY Classic Hydrocotton Bath Towel: Have been hooked on these white towels for 5 years. Thick, absorbent, effective, soft, don't leave lint on your skin, easy to launder, do not shrink, and are fab quality. I've found these more absorbent than the ribbed hydrocotton versions.
- CLICK & GROW Smart Garden 9 Self Watering Indoor Garden: If you can't have a herb garden outside - try one inside that self waters. Available in a smaller size.
- GOLDEN RABBIT Serving Bowl: A versatile and festive bowl in a retro pattern to grace your indoor or outdoor eating space. Makes a good counter top fruit bowl too.
- GOLDEN RABBIT Set of 3 Nesting Bowls: I got these and they are fabulous. Metal, robust, versatile, practical and fun. Comes in colours. They come with us on picnics and work flawlessly well, AND look pretty too.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the homeware collection page.
These lists are by no means exhaustive. The underwear, beauty, homeware, men’s wear and children’s wear departments are worth a browse too. Hope you find some good buys that tick off your boxes in these tough and unprecedented times.