Here’s a selection of low to higher heeled sandals that have been winners on my clients because they are trendy AND comfortable. Many of the styles also have great reviews. There’s an assortment of colours available in each style so be sure to take a peek if the one I’ve chosen is not your cup of tea.
- 'Cookie' Slingback Sandal (Women): '90s Chunky Fabness. This is an extremely comfortable and lightweight trendy platform that works on just about any foot because it comes in varying widths, and the elastic stretches to accommodate a higher instep. My clients went for the golden combo each time. Looks better on the foot than in the photo.
- AGL ATTILIO GIUSTI LEOMBRUNI 'City' Block Heel Sandal (Women): Elegant and refined. The snakeskin is bolder in person, so consider yourself warned. Not a good style for short toes.
- 'Baeden' Sandal (Women): Works well for low volume feet. GREAT cork block heel. Good hardware.
- 'Leatrice' Wedge Sandal (Women): A fun wedge to wear with cropped pants. Best on regular volume feet. Not good on low volume feet. All three colours are fab.
- UGG 'Starla' Espadrille Wedge (Women): A pretty espadrille for casual dresses.
- 'Cayanne' Leather Peep Toe Sandal (Women): One of the best sandal booties of all time. A little high in the heel, but comfy nonetheless. Well made.
- 'Broadband' Slingback Sandal (Women): Good for low volume feet. Gorgeous quality. Simple and versatile.
- Open Toe Leather Sandal (Women): Very comfy, and good for fussy feet if you can manage the heel height. Very soft. Lovely textured leather.
- 'Quail' Open Toe Leather Bootie (Women): Hard Edge, casual and quite the statement. Fab with dresses and cropped jeans or pants.
- 'Coco' Leather Ankle Strap Sandal (Women): A refined classic that can work as a dressier sandal.
- 'Mirabelle' Sport Sandal (Women): Sporty Comfort and good for high volume feet.
- 'Myrna 2.0' Cork Wedge Sandal (Women): Fits a range of foot shapes, is supportive, and very cushioning. Casually cute.
- Lucky Brand Genevie: Trendy lace-up sandals with a sturdy heel. Comfortable, and best in cognac.
- Bella-Vita 'Fire' Sandal (Women): A dressier sandal that comes in an assortment of widths, so the narrow works well for low volume feet, and wide or double wide is good for wide feet. Also goes up to a size 12. Comes in four colours. Sturdy heel height. Good value.
- Shellys London 'Bea' Buckle Sandal (Women): AMAZING buckled sandals that are a GREAT fit on low volume feet and narrow ankles. Very comfortable, dressy and chic. I love that the hardware is delicate so that they don't look Hard-Edged. Modern, trendy and pretty. Fab block heel. As nice in black.
You can see the products alongside my descriptions on the collection page.