Every so often the Loft comes up with winning blouse silhouettes for my clients, and that’s exactly what happened last week. Great patterns and silhouettes in interesting colour combinations. They might run a size big.
- Loft Fanfare Utility Blouse: An unusual colour palette of navy, burgundy and blush. The pattern is as amazing as the pocket placement on the chest, which is subtle and works on a larger bust. Fab with burgundy bottoms.
- Loft Autumn Plaid Blouse: A plaid blouse that's great for apple shapes and inverted triangles. Read the rave reviews.
- Loft Boho Bloom Top: This blouse is very billowy so consider yourself warned. Not as streamlined as in the photo, but the shorter length gives it structure. Best on those who can fill out the top. Flirty Boho Fabness.
- Loft Medallion Blouse: I like this blouse best because mustard and navy are a winning combination, and the shoulder insets in contrasting pattern are unique. The blouse looks as great untucked. Fab with navy bottoms and animal print footwear. '70s Pyjama Fabness.
- Loft Collarless Utility Blouse: An unusual colour combination in a feathered pattern. Best worn semi or fully tucked. Fab on an apple or inverted triangle. Good on an hourglass with a large bust.