Amidst a sea of fashionably fluid and oversized knitwear — which is going into its fourth season — fitted silhouettes look fresh. Note: stay away from these silhouettes if you don’t like to define the waist because they cling to the midsection. The peplums are more forgiving because they do not cling as much from the waist to the hip.
Here’s an assortment that’s hot off the press for Fall. Be sure to browse through all the colour options.
- Ellen Tracy Two-Tone Rib Knit Pullover (Regular & Petite): Great for Team Long Waisted, Team Tall and Team Long Arms.
- Classiques Entier V-Neck Merino Sweater with Detachable Scarf: An easy piece to wear to the office with a skirt or pair of trousers. The scarf is detachable, and can be tied in multiple ways. Elegant. Could be fun if you secured the scarf with a chunky brooch. Also available in a sandy tan.
- Topshop Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater: A '70s inspired rust turtleneck to wear as a layer or on its own.
- Express Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater: A very fitted turtleneck to wear tucked into a skirt or a pair of high-waisted trousers. Or sport it as a layering piece under a vest, jacket or poncho.
- Express Marl Fitted V-neck Sweater: A fitted V-neck for Team Long Torso to wear over skirts and trousers.
- Ballerina Wrap-Front Sweater, Ivory: An elegant ballerina wrap top to wear over a flared skirt or wide leg trousers.
- Sofie Women's 100% Cashmere Peplum Sweater: A peplum that is surprisingly forgiving on the lower belly because of its ruffled flare.
- Ballerina Wrap Sweater: An elegant ballerina wrap top to wear over a flared skirt or wide leg trousers. Nice for the holidays.
- Vince Camuto Color Block Ribbed Sweater: A fitted pullover with a strong '70s integrity. Wear it over skinnies with knee-high boots, or over flared jeans with cognac booties.
- Ted Baker London 'Mereda' Cable Knit Peplum Sweater: Pretty, soft, and dressy. Runs small.
- AQUA Cashmere Camo Crewneck Sweater: A little subtle camouflage to pair with black or grey bottoms. Nice layered under a jacket too.
- T By Alexander Wang Long Sleeve Fitted Turtleneck Sweater: Great for Team Long Waisted, Team Tall and Team Long Arms. Fab over skinnies worn with tall boots.
- Halogen Side Zip Tunic (Plus Size): Tunics look fresh for Fall and Winter. Wear this one over leggings or skinnies with tall boots or booties.
- Massimo Dutti Sweater With A V-neck In The Back: A crisp knit with a low back. Pretty on those with short hair. The centre front seam adds vertical integrity.
- Vince Camuto Tie Neck Sweater: Retro and pretty. Fab with skirts.
- AQUA Cashmere Turtleneck Cold Shoulder Sweater: Very fitted and alluring. Good over leggings.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.