Here are four pairs of comfortable booties that look fab and go the distance. Some of the styles come in wide widths and are available up to a size 12. Be sure to check out all the colour options. Shades of brown get my top vote over black, just to change things up. I also threw in a belt that works well with the casual styles.
- VANELi Caesar Boot: Remarkably elegant on the foot because of its refined aesthetic and polished piping detail. Works well for high volume feet. A good bootie to wear with skirts and ankle-length trousers.
- Tsubo 'Felecia' Boot (Women): A brilliant dressy suede bootie with a contrast red zipper in the grey colour option. The narrow and asymmetrical ankle opening accentuates the length of the leg line thereby making it a great bootie to wear with skirts and dresses.
- Naya 'Felix' Leather Bootie (Women): An extra comfortable pair of short casual booties with a concealed wedge heel. The elastic inserts make it super easy to stride at a fast pace. Might need to size up half a size. Works on higher volume feet.
- UGG Australia 'Jo' Leather Chelsea Boot (Women): Ugg makes extremely well-made "proper" boots that are warm and comfortable. These would be mine in brown if I didn't already have the Prada Chelseas because they look sleeker and dressier than in the photo. They work well on regular and low volume feet.
- COWBOYSBELT 35362: I love this belt because the mixed metal rivets are authentic. It's super paired with casual footwear, and looks a little different to most of the wider width belts we're seeing at the moment.
There is a wider assortment of both light and dark neutral booties this year. Fewer moto looks and a little more silhouette variety too. I’m ALWAYS in favour of variety so I’m extra pleased with the merchandise this season.