A fun new bag is one way to refresh your wardrobe in the middle of a long and dreary Winter. It doesn’t need to break the bank and it doesn’t need to be in a neutral.
- Bowling Bag with Zips: The ‘90s bowling bag is back and looks fresh and fun. Relatively small and casually dressy. Semi-structured.
- Leather Shopper with Laminated Interior: This is one of Zara’s best selling bags that they offer every season in a variety of colours. At the moment it’s available in ink, white and cognac. It’s the most modern shopper I’ve seen, and quite large. The handles and stiff structured leather are robust. Great for work if you carry a lot of stuff, and super for travel.
- Mini City Bag with Zip Details: A fun way to add a pastel to your wardrobe. Small and structured. I have both the light blue and the pink on their way to me so that I can choose between the two when I play with them in my wardrobe. Inge just bought the blue and is thrilled with her new little wardrobe pet.
- Citybag with Zips: Crisp, professional and minimal. An interesting light colour that is neither grey nor taupe, but something in between. Light and refreshing with dark neutrals.
- Parkside Satchel: A simple satchel with clean lines and lots of room. It’s larger than you might think. Well made, and fab in emerald green.
- Flavia Foldover Clutch: A super copy of the Clare Vivier clutch at a fraction of the price. Love the roses and checkerboard option.
- Vince Camuto Mila Satchel: Graphic, modern and structured. Fabulous sturdy handles, textured body, and lots of room.
The bags I have pictured are all from Zara, who generally make great quality bags at affordable prices. Always worth a look. And their online shipping service is stellar so by all means go that route if you don’t have a Zara close by.
Remember that the tags, tassels and straps that come with the bags can often be removed for a more minimal visual effect. I strip those off immediately.