I usually stick to better-end designer handbags because I so enjoy the legacy of the brand and the quality craftsmanship that goes into them. But about once a year I purchase a non-designer bag just for fun from stores like Zara, Club Monaco or little boutiques we stumble across on our travels.
The quality of Zara handbags and footwear is good. In fact, quite a step up from the quality of their clothing, which is inconsistent. So I’m ending off the week with a fun bag assortment. I own one of these bags and I’ve seen some of the others in person. The patterned styles are excellent pattern mixing tools and most of the styles come with a strap.
- Zebra Clutch with Chain: Try the oversized clutch trend at night if it’s not your thing during the day.
- Plaited Shopper: A great travel bag with a proper zipper closure, and one way to sport the burgundy trend. This style comes in a few colours and patterns.
- Soft Studded Leopard Shopper: Amp up a casual jeans and fashion sneaker outfit with this darling.
- Citybag with Zip: Great for the office and a little more interesting than a basic black bag.
- Studded Evening Box Bag: Add edge to a formal outfit with dainty studs.
- Jeweled Box Clutch: A classic parcel of jewels is always in style.
- Structured Leather Bowling Bag: Casual and earthy in a modern way.
- Combined Fur Clutch Bag: I added this graphic wardrobe pet to my closet a few weeks ago. It’s a fabulous daytime clutch that I’m enjoying combined with my blush moto jacket.
- Nubuck Leather Mini Shopper: Never underestimate the power of a Winter White bag with any outfit.
- Coconut Clutch Bag: Like the texture and chain detailing of this style, which is also available in black.
I really like the design integrity of the items at Zara, which is a lot more affordable than designer merchandise. While their clothing can be hit or miss, their bags are always great.