Combined with items you have worn many times before, each of these fab finds will make the whole outfit feel new. Some of them are on sale right now. Be sure to take a look at all the colour options.
- Sam Edelman Okalas: I’ve raved about these shoes before and have two patterned pairs because I love ankle straps and find the Okalas very comfortable. They’ve recently brought out versions in light nude and black croc, both of which have gone into my shopping cart. Read the rave reviews.
- Stuart Weitzman Manned Oxford: Refined hard edge and impeccable quality. I have happy clients in these oxfords because the heel is low, and as far as masculine shoes go, this style is pretty feminine. Works with a small bunion.
- Steven Slaater Peep-Toe Bootie: Comfortable, modern, and a great transition into mild Springs and Autumns.
- Tart Noel Faux Fur Jacket: A fun Retro piece and one way to top a formal dress. As great matched with jeans, heels and clutch.
- Paige Sydney Denim Jacket with Faux Shearling: A texture-rich casual moto jacket that is fitted when zipped up. Warmer than denim and softer than leather.
- Hudson Signature Bootcut in Labyrinth: A 34 inch inseam for tall gals with a high back rise. Elegantly casual and not skinnies.
- Foley & Corinna Disco City Bag: A versatile bag that can be worn as a crossbody, a clutch, or a shoulder bag. It’s smaller than it looks so consider yourself warned. Comes in an assortment of colours, of which the light blue is particularly fresh.
- Badgley Mishka Alba Mirror Clutch: An avant-garde clutch that can be worn as a wristlet. It also has a shoulder strap, although holding this unusual shape as a clutch gets my vote. It’s a large clutch, but pretty flat so not bulky.
Sometimes all it takes is a new bag, pair of shoes, or topper to make existing outfits feel “new”. I find this strategy particularly useful during our long Winter months.