Cats continue to inspire designers as cat motifs and shapes appear on all sorts of wardrobe items. This selection is for those who are besotted with kitties.
- Leopard Intarsia Knit Cashmere Sweater: Its short length and fluid fit makes it ideal for pencil skirts, full skirts, bootcut trousers, or slouchy trouser styles.
- Love By Design Kitty Pattern Sweater: A swing top for those who like mauve.
- Alice & Olivia Sequin Cat Merino Wool Sweater: A little graphic daytime sparkle to match with black bottoms.
- Moschino Cheap & Chic Catwalk Cashmere Sweater: Not so cheap, but playfully chic and beautifully made. Crisp and luxurious.
- Halogen Crewneck Sweater: Plain and simple can be best.
- Marc Jacobs Rue Cat Intarsia Sweater: An abstract design which is even nicer in person. Arty and chic.
- BP. Cat Ear Ring: A ring with cat ears.
- Zero Gravity Meow iPhone 5 Case: Increase the style quotient of your iPhone with this pretty face.
- Marc Jacobs Dynamite Rue Cat Stud Earrings: Adorably chic.
- Evelyn K Cat Ear Beanie: Feline warmth on your head, just for fun.
- Quay Kitti Sunglasses: Retro cat eyes with lots of spunk. Available in five colours.
- Tom Ford Nastasya 56mm Sunglasses: Another pair of cat eye frames that are as modern as they are retro. Sleek, refined and beautifully designed.
- Charlotte Olympia Kitty Clutch: The ultimate conversational and avant-garde piece.
I believe that with a sophisticated support act, kitty wardrobe items can be worn at any age. They are playful, fashionable, whimsical and make your heart happy if you love cats.