If the clothing didn’t tickle your fancy, there’s always footwear and accessories. Here are my top picks in the footwear category:
- Kate Spade New York ‘Shelly’ Pump: I almost bought these darlings in pink, they are that comfortable. Run true to size. Beautifully streamlined and slightly retro.
- Børn ‘Paydin’ Sandal: Soft leather makes the straps comfortable, as does the cushioning footbed. A versatile metallic sandal that works with everything. Size down half a size.
- Steve Madden ‘Karroll’ Sandal: Love the covered heel and dear little wedge. These have made my top picks list before and are well worth a look.
- Söfft ‘St. Malo’ Sandal: If you like a maximal high heeled platform, these are fab and quite comfy.
- Frye ‘Ramsey Kiltie’ Sandal: Love the look of these although I do not know how comfy they are. That said, Frye makes pretty comfortable shoes so you are off to a good start.
- Seychelles ‘Mixed Emotions’ Pump: Adorable. Read the great reviews.
- Kate Spade New York ‘Isabel’ Patent Sandal: I have a happy client who loves these, although I found them uncomfortable. But then I do have the fussiest sandal feet in the world. They look stunning on the foot.
- REPORT ‘Marks’ Bootie: Get a head start with Autumn in these. Pick a fun colour. VERY comfy.
- DV by Dolce Vita ‘Jamison’ Boot: Get another head start for Autumn. Also very comfortable. Love all the colours. These have made my lists before and the reviews confirm how great they are.
- Kate Spade New York ‘Simon’ Pump: I almost bought these in yellow, but the citron stilettos with the striped heels won out. Very lady-like, retro and comfy. Love the yellow.
- Fidji ‘E827’ Sandal: Fab high-vamped sandal from Fidji who makes very comfy shoes. Goes up to a size US 12.5.
- Donald J Pliner ‘Dasan’ Sandal: If my feet could handle the thong detailing and we had hot weather, I’d snap these up. So gorgeous!
Be sure to browse through all the colours and phone customer service if your size is not available online. Nordstrom is great at tracking down items when they are sold out. Up next: accessories.