This is the third and final post on the Half Yearly Sale. My top picks in the accessories category:
- Kate Spade New York ‘Mott Street – Fisher’ Satchel: Modern, classic, retro and totally timeless.
- Kate Spade New York ‘High Falls – Melinda’ Satchel: Fresh and on-trend.
- Elliott Lucca Woven Bucket Bag: Casual and versatile. Neutral snakeskin can improve the look of an outfit big time.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS ‘Back Pocket’ Clutch: Graphic, cheeky and dressy.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS ‘Bars & Bells’ Colorblock Tote: Modern, yet so very timeless. This look is always in style. Great for carrying your laptop too. Also available in colours.
- See by Chloé ‘April’ Duffel: A little darling in either colour. Another timeless style, and the one I want in coral from this list.
- Nordstrom Ruffle Chiffon Frame Clutch: Romantic and fun.
- Tarnish ‘Bow’ Scarf: You could transform a very plain top into a pussy bow number with this baby.