The following items deserve a mention just because they’re fabulous, quite affordable and tried and tested on my clients. Take a peek.
- Born Gena Metallic Sandals: I swear it’s like walking on little pillows! The reviews aren’t great but I was impressed with how comfortable these sandals were when I tried them on in stores. It just goes to show that you can’t always trust reviews. I sized down half a size.
- Indigo by Clarks Calabria: I have several happy clients in this sandal. Runs true to size with a super cushioning footbed. The tan is very versatile but the orange has my heart. Great for the office too.
- Naturalizer Joslin: Extremely comfortable and super sweet. Read the 40 raving reviews and click through all the colour options.
- Sperry Top-Sider Montauk Leather Boat Shoe: These are adorable with denim short shorts. Preppy edge at it’s best.
- Ann Taylor Twill Cropped Pants: Fashion forward and fabulous! I pulled up the hems so that they were shorter and more pouffy in silhouette when fitting them on my client, who fell in love with the style once she added a buttoned up cropped cardigan and nude peep toe pumps.
- Ann Taylor Shimmery Tunic: It’s not a tunic but gorgeous and perfect for smart casual. Boxy and breezy, yet polished and chic.
- Karen Kane Handkerchief Cowl Top: Soft, breezy and easy to launder. Works well over tapered bottoms and makes and interesting layering piece.
- Drapey Pocket Blouse: This is the softest blouse I’ve felt all year. It’s machine washable and easy to wear both tucked and un-tucked with bottoms. Ventilating yet covered.
- Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Dolman Sleeve Jersey Dress: Tall gals, this one has a bit of length! The cut is sublime. Just try it on. The ruching does wonders at camouflaging extra bits.
- Eddie Bauer Crinkle Dress: Superbly Summery and perfect for a casual gal on the go on hot, hot day. Click through all the colours and read the 64 glowing reviews.
- Lisa Stewart Modern Myth Circle Pendant Necklace: Simple, versatile and interesting. Wear it with everything.
If you fancy bright colours and soft luscious fabrications, make your way to Zara as soon as possible. They don’t have an online store in the US, but check out their physical store if you have one nearby.
This post contains affiliate links.