Since handbags are one of my very favourite things, I feel obliged to tell you about the fun stuff that’s on sale on Zappos at the moment. Remember to check out all the colour options if the ones shown are not to your taste.
- Calvin Klein On The Dot Satchel: Adore the unique placement of hardware.
- Calvin Klein On The Dot Hobo: A little less structured than the satchel but just as fab.
- Juicy Couture Brogue Houndstooth Day Dreamer: I’m not usually a Juicy Couture fan, but the oversized houndstooth design has my attention.
- Betseyville Kat’s Eye Satchel: Leave it to Betseyville to offer lilac and blue animal print.
- Kenneth Cole New York I Let It Go Hobo: Looks great in Summer and Winter.
- Kate Spade New York Pitrizzia Dot Louis: No prizes for guessing that this one is my favourite.
- B. Makowsky Olympia North/South Hobo: Classic, clean and lovely.
- Fossil Winslet II Fab Hobo: The distressed shimmery silver leather is cool.
- Cole Haan Village Soft East/West Rouched Satchel: A good little basic black handbag.
- Cole Haan Village Soft North/South Rouched Satchel: Who says you can’t sport a bright yellow handbag in the middle of Winter.
- Lucky Brand Roadside Attraction Leather Bowler Bag: Bohemian and vintage at the same time.
- Lucky Brand The Bandit Foldover Hobo with Bias Stitch: Nice for casual Mum on the go.
- Nine West Stud It Crossbody Flap: Another great casual style for Mum on the go and won’t break the bank.
- Matt & Nat Pharoah: Vegan leather and utterly fabulous.
- Big Buddha Coco: Valentino inspired handbags are still the rage and the soft pleather fabrication of this one is impressive.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Perfect Tavi: The lining on this one will definitely make you smile.
- BCBGeneration Medium Convertible Satchel: Interesting colours and a good size.
- Fossil Hathaway Glazed Tote: Several of my clients love the practical simplicity of this one.
Note that these are affiliate links.