My passion for style and fashion runs deep because of these simple truths:
- Style is a celebration of individuality.
- Style is beyond size, age, lifestyle, body type and budget.
- Style is a not one way of dressing.
- Style can be learned.
- Style is the sum of many parts.
- Style is about an element of current fashion.
- Style is subjective.
- Style is infectious and addictive.
- Style is from the inside out.
- Style evolves over time.
Since style is a way of expressing our spirit and self-knowledge, style journeys are often liberating and empowering. That’s why style isn’t frivolous. That’s why YLF is heading into its fifth year and I can post about the subject matter twice a day. That’s why you’re interested in style and fashion too. That’s why style is eternal.