A pair of affordable jeans that works brilliantly for curvy gals. They are slim on the calf, but not “calf-sucking”. Also available in petites and across short and longer lengths. Read the rave reviews.
Here’s a casual outfit formula that’s easy to pull together, and very popular with my Mum-on-the-go clients as we head into warmer weather. It combines modern classics — a neutral striped tee and denim jacket — with a fashionable support act. It’s amazing how much more current this outfit formula looks when trendy pieces are added into the mix.
Here is the outfit that inspired last week’s flared jeans ensemble. I wore it out to dinner a few weeks ago on a dry and sunny Seattle Spring day. The flared jeans have a casual bohemian ‘70s vibe, which is not my usual style preference. So making them work with my style descriptor – modern, crisp, dressy, bold and simple — is key.Read More >
- How to Dress the Rectangle Body Type, 2014
- How to Dress the Pear Body Type, 2014
- How to Dress the Apple Body Type, 2014
- How to Dress the Inverted Triangle Body Type, 2014
- The 6 Best Ways to Avoid Muffin Top
- Bust Size Classification: Small, Regular or Large
- Petite, Regular or Tall Sizes
- Beyond Body Type Dressing Rules
- Bending the body type guidelines
- 10 Ways to Conceal Muffin Top
- Refresher: Identifying your body type
- Dress for the Body that You’re in Today