Post your fashion and style related questions, rants, raves, stories and general thoughts on our forum. It’s a friendly place to figure out your body type, get feedback on your outfits, find savvy shopping deals and generally chat about closet organization, what to wear, how to wear it, where to shop and just about anything else that has to do with dressing and personal style.
If you aren’t yet a member, it only takes a minute to sign up.
9 Main Categories
The forum has five main categories:
- Body Type: Understanding your body type and how it affects your style.
- Dressing: What to wear, how to wear it, and when to wear it.
- Shopping: Where to shop, shopping strategy and finding great deals.
- What I Wore: Documenting your outfits and getting feedback from the forum.
- Inspiration: Things that inspire your fashion and style.
- Book Club: Discussions about books relating to fashion and style.
- Fashion Week: Everything relating to fashion weeks around the world.
- Sales and Deals: Let your fellow members know about opportunities to save.
- General: Anything else relating to fashion and style.
2 Special Categories
Posts from these two categories are not shown in the main feed.
- Off Topic: A place to chat about things that aren’t related to fashion and style.
- Style Exchange: Offer items for sale to other members.
Logged in members can use the “Favorites” feature to track the conversations they care about most.
Bring Your Posts to Life with Photos
If you are at the active member level (which most people reach within two weeks of joining) you can upload photos with your posts. Whether it is a photo of your outfit today, a picture of your latest purchase or snaps of your vacation wear, feel free to upload photos in any of the forum categories. To learn more about using this feature read our photo uploading tips.
There is zero tolerance for rudeness on YLF, no such thing as a silly question, and all respectful perspectives are welcome.