Today’s shout-out goes to American brand Ralph Lauren. Their collections are trendy classic, varied yet signature, inclusive, and iconic. The brand minimizes their impact on the environment with sustainable materials, chemical management, and responsible design. I rediscovered the brand last year and am thankful I did. I’m a fan of their quality, fits, designs, refinement, natural fibres, and absolutely superb customer service. Ralph Lauren has become a go-to brand of mine. Shipping and returns are fast and easy too.
The roundup includes Ralph Lauren items that can be bought at a discount if you subscribe to their email alerts. I usually receive a 25% discount on the items that I buy, which takes the edge off the pricier items. Be sure to browse the colour and size options.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit Plaid Linen Shirt: Best modern classic linen plaid shirt of them all. Impeccable quality and fab fluid fit. Not too boxy. Soft, pretty and elegant. SIX plaids to choose from, so click the link to check them out. I chose this pink and blue, and wore it last week with white jeans. LOVE. Sizes run from XXS to XXL.
- Bella-Vita Betsy Sandal: A pretty, very comfy and striking cage sandal that comes in four neutrals and FOUR widths.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Plaid Linen Pullover Shirt: A gorgeous pop-over shirt for Team Slouchy. It's boxy so consider yourself warned, and size down. The blue is more grey in person.
- Chaus Tie Neck Smocked Blouse: Very pretty boho-lite blouse with a lovely soft lining. The puffy sleeves lie quite flat, and the shirred cuffs are gorgeous. I have it and love it! It's a polyester that feels a lot like silk. I wore it with white boyfriend jeans, shocking pink loafers and jacket, and a white bag, The colours are delicious. Comes in a solid Swiss dot too.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit Cotton Eyelet Polo Shirt: This is a WOVEN eyelet polo shirt and another beautiful quality piece. It's soft, pretty, fluid, and fits well if you like polo shirts. I fell in love with it and got it as a high Summer top. 100% cotton and very breezy. If you wear it with a bra that is low contrast to your skin tone, you don't need a camisole. Or wear a nude-for-you or white camisole.
- DKNY Women's Sleeveless Tank Top: A crease-resistant textured knitted top that comes in three colours. Clients like to wear this one with a skirt.
- Bella-Vita Amiyah Sandal: Extremely comfy sandal booties that come in assorted neutrals and FOUR widths.
- WASH LAB DENIM Sway Denim Skirt: If you liked to wear skirts with basques or yokes back in the '80s, you might like this one in denim. Soft, comfy, and different.
- Polo Ralph Lauren The Earth Polo: This is super cute in a beachy and tropical way if you enjoy wearing polo shirts. Well-made and lovely quality. I almost kept it, but liked the white eyelet version more.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Plus Size Cotton Puffed Sleeve Top: A fab shirt with fab waist tie detailing. Good on Team Tall, and comes in a narrow blue and white stripe.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Button-Shoulder Striped Top: Simple Stripe Shirt Fabness with shoulder button detailing. Fitted, and comes in white and navy too.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Beach Club Solid Twist Underwire Tummy-Control One-Piece Swimsuit: A bathing suit that is cut quite modestly, yet feels alluring. It has structured and comfortable support under the bust and on the midsection.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Betany Plaid Cotton Twill Shirtdress: A maximal plaid shirt dress that is fab on Team Blue With Silver Hair. Beautifully made, trendy classic, and can be hemmed to a shorter length.
- Chaus Midi Skirt: If you like to wear easy knitted, pull-on, A-line skirts that cover the knee - this one comes in a few colours and is $59.
- Liverpool Moto Jacket: A toffee denim moto jacket is a unique find, and here it is. Soft, stretchy and comfortable.
- KUT from the Kloth Jasmine Top: A classic blouse that is crease-resistant and runs a size big.
- Josef Seibel Caren 01 Sneaker: VERY comfy, and can work with smaller bunions. Bookends strawberry, ginger and auburn hair very effectively.
- AG Women's Kinsley High Waist Pop Crop Jeans: Fab jeans that work well on a curvier and straighter body type. High but not too high in the rise. You have to be okay with the sandblasted wash down the legs. Consider yourself warned.
- White House Black Market Smocked Waist Blouse: If you wear V-necks well and like a defined waist, this blouse is elegant.
- White House Black Market Multicolored Cable Knit Sweater: An excellent V-neck sweater for mild weather. Good on a larger bust and shorter waist. The welt adds a lovely bit of structure.
- White House Black Market Pinstripe Slim Ankle Pants: These are AWESOME dressier pants if you like tapered hems. Black with an olive pinstripe. There are diagonal pinstripe tuxedo stripes down the sides so click the link to get a better look. Comes in a curvy fit too. Substantial fabric and good fit.
You can see the pictures alongside the items on the collection page.