I’m doing another roundup of Nordstrom sale items because they are really appreciated by my clients. Of course, it’s hard to wrap our heads around refreshing our wardrobes when we’re almost exclusively focussed on refreshing our pantries and refrigerators. But on the off chance that you’re shopping for something, take a peek at some these top picks.
There is lots on sale, and discounts change daily. Some items are 70% off. Keep stalking if items aren’t on sale today, because they probably will be a couple of days from now. I’ve seen some of the items in person, but not all of them. Be sure to read the reviews too.
- Natori Luxe Shangri-La Pajamas: Natori makes excellent pyjamas and these are no exception. Comes in black and pink.
- Komarov Charmeuse & Chiffon A-Line Dress: Every time a curvy client with a larger bust and defined waist tries on this repeat style Komarov dress - I gasp with excitement. So very flattering, elegant, and pretty.
- AG The Tomas X High Waist Wide Leg Jeans: These work well on a curvier figure with a defined waist, or a straighter figure with a smaller waist. Best on those with a regular/long rise. I want these jeans - but not in grey.
- Rag & Bone Letti Satin Jacquard Midi Skirt: An elegantly swishy A-line that's begging to be paired with a short welted top, tee, sweatshirt or sweater.
- Stand Studios Liliana Flower Print Faux Fur Coat: Statement Faux Fur Coat Fabness.
- Ulla Johnson Floral Print Storm Jeans: Patterned maximal jeans that I haven't seen in person yet, but the jogger/lantern style is trendy and fun. The tie does not come off because its part of the waistband so you have to be prepared to tuck or semi-tuck the top. Might run a size big.
- Harris Wharf London Hooded Crop A-Line Jacket: If you like to wear tan toppers and boxy trapeze silhouettes - try this beautifully made topper with a fun practical hood. Good in mild weather and fab with skirts and dresses.
- Isabel Marant Étoile Iolinea Stonewash Denim Jacket: Trendy '80s Fabness with a fluid fit. The dropped shoulder puffed sleeve is interesting.
- ML MONIQUE LHUILLIER Long Sleeve Polka Dot Midi Dress: Elegantly '70s for Team Tall with long arms and a defined waist.
- Ecco Soft 7 Street Sneaker: Extremely comfy sneakers that work for a range of foot types. Add insoles for low-volume feet. Would look cute with an orange bag.
- Lafayette 148 New York Clinton Cuffed Wool Blend Pants: Trendy cuffed dressy pants for a straighter figure. Gorgeous fabric, and might run a little big.
- Lele Sadoughi Empire Drop Earrings: Maximal ear candy just for fun, and comes in blue.
- Dolce Vita Bel Bootie: I have these in cream and they are a great dressy bootie. They work best for low and regular volume feet and a narrower ankle. I popped in cushioning insoles for comfort, and do find the heels high for every day use. So I keep them for short walking distances and dressier events.
- Halogen Pleated Midi Skirt: Super cute plus size softly pleated A-line skirt that can be dressed up or down.
- Harris Wharf London Fishtail Hooded Parka: A beautifully made and very practical BLUE cocoon throw-on-and-go topper with a hood. I have very happy clients in this parka because it looks casually chic.
- KUT from the Kloth 'Helena' Denim Jacket: One of the best value for money denim jackets of them all. Available in a variety of washes and white.
- City Chic Wonderlust Long Sleeve Belted Shirtdress: A fab dress on a curvy body type with a defined waist and smaller bust. The curved hemline is flattering. Comes in black.
- RAILS Sami Drop Shoulder V-Neck Linen Blend Tee: A great tee for a curvier body type with a regular or larger bust. Subtle glitz.
- Halogen Pleated Midi Skirt: I vote wear this with a graphic tee, a moto or denim jacket, sneakers, and call it good. Comes in three patterns, and might run a size big.
- Rag & Bone Passenger Leather Tote: A roomy work tote that fits a tablet or laptop in its protected compartment. Comes in black.
- Rag & Bone Fallon Moto Sandal: Hard-edged sandals that are available in gold AND silver hardware. I cannot vouch for their comfort but if you like to wear black in Summer - try these.
- AG Walker Puff Shoulder Sweatshirt: A comfy, cosy and trendy knitted top that works well over wide crops or a skirt. Comes in white. Works best on a curvier figure with a defined waist, or a straight figure.
- Alice + Olivia Rivera Mixed Pattern Cotton & Silk Shirt: Bold, luxe, fluid, beautifully made, and works on a range of body types. Fab worn untucked over a black pencil skirt.
- Veronica Beard Ally Stripe Linen & Silk Blend High/Low Shirt: If you like to wear soft '80s Victoriana blouses with a shirt integrity - try this darling. Sheer, pretty, and excellent with white jeans. Click the link to see it worn tucked into white pants. The detailing on the cuff is GORGEOUS. I have my eye on it.
- Madewell Resin Oval Hoop Earrings: '80s Resin Earring Fabness. Cute with a faded blue denim jacket.
Go to the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.