Vince Camuto is one of the more affordable brands found at retailers, especially when you score it on sale. They offer extended sizes in the clothing options, which is reason alone to like the brand. The vibe is mainstream and wearable. Lots of classics and trendy pieces. Quality is fairly good, although inconsistent at times. Fits run large or true to size.
Here are some Vince Camuto items that have worked well on clients recently.
- Vince Camuto Stripe Asymmetrical Hem Dress: This dress looks clingy, but it's not thanks to good drape and fit. The knit is quite substantial and forgiving. The diagonal lines do an excellent job of creating interest and streamlining the silhouette. Comes in regular sizes. It's BLUE and not black.
- Vince Camuto Revey Wedge Sandal: Orange Sandal Wedge Fabness. Cute, comfy, different and runs a size big.
- Vince Camuto Indigo Released Hem Denim Jacket: Fun tough denim jacket with stretch so it's soft and comfortable. Moulds to the body, and the wash is lighter in person. Runs a size large.
- Vince Camuto Geo Asymmetrical Dress: I haven't seen this dress in person yet, but it has potential and comes in two colours. The centre front seam creates great vertical integrity, and the handkerchief hem is fab in motion. Great on a curvier body type.
- Vince Camuto Vince Camuto Asymmetrical Hem Scuba Crepe Sheath Dress | Nordstrom: A substantial knit scuba dress that works on a range of body types because the stretch of the fabric moulds to the shape of your figure. Good structure and comfort. Nice cool colours too.
- Vince Camuto Parisian Crepe Blazer: Modern Classic Blazer Fabness. Easy, versatile and flattering. Nice Summer weight for the office. Comes in five colours.
- Vince Camuto Breshan Ankle Strap Espadrille Wedge: An espadrille sandal and sneaker hybrid that looks unique, especially in earth tones. Comfy on a regular volume foot.
- Vince Camuto Polka Dot Sleeveless Blouse: An excellent essential to wear as is or under jackets and blazers. Packs well for travel and looks sharp. Easy to launder. Works extremely well on petites. Runs a size big. Comes in plus.
- Vince Camuto Ruched Detail Top: A soft and comfy knit top to wear under a jacket or on its own. The V-neck and ruching detailing are extremely flattering, and not too low. Comes in black.
- Vince Camuto Textured Foulard Jersey Maxi Dress: An easy and flattering casual dress that can be hemmed to any length if maxis aren't your thing. The V-neck and midsection ruching create excellent structure in a non-clingy way. Comes in animal print, and plus sizes. Might run a size big.
- Vince Camuto Keannie Sandal: Classic Sandal Bootie Fabness that can work on a wider foot. Lots of fab reviews and colours. I like the pink and vanilla.
- Vince Camuto Stencil Stripe Ruched Sleeve Tee: One of the best structured knit tops I've seen this season. Soft and lovely fabric that's not too clingy. Very fitted and a little dressier. The ruched sleeves are pretty, different, and a nice length. They work well on both broader and narrower shoulders. It runs TTS and not large as Nordstrom suggests. Comes in white. The regular size works well on petites. Fab under jackets. It's crisp and polished, and therefore unexpectedly found a home in my wardrobe.
- Vince Camuto Floral Mesh Ruffle Sleeve Top: I enjoy a good mesh top because the fabric does not crease. If you liked those iconic Sweetpea tops from way back when, you might like this. Very flattering on petites in the regular size, and it does not run large as Nordstrom suggests. V-is not too low.
- Vince Camuto Vice Camuto Stripe Crepe Fit & Flare Dress: I haven't seen this dress in person yet, but it has potential. The play of horizontal and vertical stripes looks interesting. Probably best on someone a little shorter in the waist and décolletage with a regular size bust. Comes in plus.
- Vince Camuto Vince Camuto Cap Sleeve Drape Front Dress | Nordstrom: Easy, arty, fun drape, and very comfy. Fab over leggings, or as is. Dress it up or down. Breezy yet structured. Size down. Read the rave reviews.
- Vince Camuto Button Front Shirtdress: A classic shirtdress in a fun lilac pinstripe. The ruched effect of the stripes is genius, and interesting. Can work well on a straighter or curvier figure because of the fluid shape. Forgiving on midsection bits, but does narrow at the waist. Fab as a tunic worn over cropped straights too.
- Vince Camuto V-Neck Rumple Satin Blouse: A repeat silhouette with good reason. An excellent essential to wear as is or under jackets and blazers. Versatile, easy and flattering. Comes in an assortment of colours and patterns.
- Vince Camuto Bristie Sneaker: A comfy soft slip-on sneaker for a wider foot. The pearl grey is versatile and pretty for Spring and Summer. Can fit an orthotic.
Go to the collection page if you would like to see the images alongside my descriptions.