Like clockwork, Nordstrom’s Designer sale begins a few days before Thanksgiving. I browsed through the offerings and found some interesting items. Most of them are pricey, but worth a look nonetheless.
- Rag & Bone rag & bone Zoe Wool Fedora | Nordstrom: A well-made fedora with excellent reviews. All the colours are nice, but the teal and eggplant are rare and unexpected.
- Chloé Chloé Rylee Western Boot (Women) | Nordstrom: Beautifully made, quite comfortable, and in an interesting mustard snake skin. Extra fab with bootcuts and flared pants.
- Veronica Beard Veronica Beard Carolyn Ribbon Stripe Baby Boot Jeans (Dark Vintage) | Nordstrom: These are a repeat style that work best on a straighter hip with a larger waist and narrow upper thigh. Can work well on petites.
- Miu Miu Miu Miu Embellished Heel Bow Loafer (Women) | Nordstrom: A dressy patent classic. Good on a wider foot, but NOT soft, so not for fussy feet. Like a piece of jewellery on your feet. Gorgeously maximal.
- Veronica Beard Veronica Beard Clarke Puff Sleeve Stretch Poplin Top | Nordstrom: An Edwardian-inspired blouse in a subtle pattern than can work on a range of body types. Probably best tucked or semi-tucked.
- Rag & Bone rag & bone 'Boyfriend' Leather Belt | Nordstrom: Fabulous wide silver belts are hard to find, and this one is GORGEOUS. It's a bright metallic so consider yourself warned.
- Burberry Burberry Medium Banner Leather Tote | Nordstrom: Cream Modern Classic Fabness, although there is no full zipper closure up top. Exquisite quality.
- Oscar De La Renta Oscar de la Renta Beaded Drop Earrings | Nordstrom: Dangly chandelier pearl earrings that make a bold yet dainty statement.
- BALENCIAGA Balenciaga Extra Small Triangle Leather Satchel | Nordstrom: A yummy citron satchel with a graphic touch. Beautiful quality. Available in black and white.
Go to the collection page to see pictures of the items alongside my descriptions.