With the weather turning really cold, ’tis the season for comfy socks. Here’s a small assortment that are client favourites at the moment. My own current favourites are from Uniqlo’s Heattech collection. They are warm, not too thick, non-scratchy, super cosy, and stay on my feet. Feel free to share your favourite sock styles in the comments below.
- UNIQLO Women Heattech Socks 2 Pairs: Cosiest socks of the year. Lightweight, warm, and better than SmartWool in my book. NOT scratchy, and stay put.
- Chelsea28 Sheer Dot Anklet Socks: Super cute fashion socks to wear with pumps or loafers in very mild weather. Keep the footwear low contrast to the socks and you're good to go.
- Nordstrom Knee High Socks (3 for $18): These socks feel like butter, and are long enough for tall gals. Extra soft and a little slippery. Great for tall boots.
- Nordstrom Compression Trouser Socks: Snug fit and super cosy. Read the rave reviews.
- Zella Moda Cashmere Blend Crew Socks: These worked surprisingly well for a client who is extremely sensitive to wool. Pricey, but on sale, and available in lovely neutrals.
- SmartWool 'Cable II' Crew Socks: The most popular basic Winter sock with my clients. I didn't like them because they slipped off my feet, and I found the ribbed texture uncomfortable. My goodness am I in the minority! They work well for high-volume feet. Read the rave reviews.
- SOCKWELL 'Circulator' Knee High Compression Socks: Comfortable compression socks that won't cut off your circulation. Many rave reviews.
- SOCKWELL 'Goodhew' Graduated Compression Socks: The pressure of these compression socks is subtle, and therefore extra comfortable. Fits a larger calf.
- Plush Fleece Lined Knee High Socks: Socks with fleece lining are fab for extra cold feet. Quite thick so consider yourself warned.
You can see my descriptions alongside the items on the collection page.