A few of my clients recently bought these tops and look absolutely smashing in them. Fabulous detailing, nice quality, better than a basic T-shirt, and very Summer-y. The boho peplum is great combined with flared or straight cropped pants, regular flared jeans, or a casual pencil skirt. The open-knit gauzy top is divine with a wrap jersey skirt or pair of Summer trousers and jeans. The blue tunic is elegant over flared white or black jeans.
- Loft Lacy Peplum Top: Breezy, pretty and romantic. A little sheer but fine without a camisole. Very forgiving on the midsection. Great on a larger bust and short waist. Size down.
- Nic + Zoe 'Backstory' Back Cutout Open Knit Top (Regular & Petite): This top looks much better in person. It's all about the fabulous cut-out criss-cross BACK detailing. So make sure you showcase that part of the garment. YES, you can wear a regular bra. Covered yet breezy. And surprisingly forgiving on the midsection. Does not cling.
- Furla Elena Leather Satchel: A beautifully made structured sour satchel at a great price. Looks as modern as it does classic. Impeccable.
- L.A.M.B. Ian Leather Clutch: A sassy graphic clutch with lots of room. Fab outside pouch pocket. Great wrist strap. Gorgeous quality.
- L.A.M.B. Ian Leather Clutch: A roomy clutch in an interesting textured metallic leather. Hard-edged and rock 'n' roll. Great wrist strap. Gorgeous quality.
- Karen Kane Print Asymmetrical Hem Top: One of the best casual asymmetrical tunics I've seen this year. Fabulous drape and quality. Roomy, yet streamlined. Works as well on a pear shape as it does on an inverted triangle shape. It's a magical fit. Best with black or white bottoms. Chic Boho-Lite.
Many of the items are on sale. You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.