Fall and Winter merchandise is on deep discount as fresh Spring merchandise hits the shop floor. Stock at this stage is quite picked over, but it’s ALWAYS worth looking at the sales racks. A fabulous bargain might be around every corner. These items caught my interest this week.
- Akris Punto Bouclé Knit Jacket: A casually chic textured moto with a ladylike edge. Runs a size small. Impeccable quality.
- T Tahari Butterfly Print Jersey Sheath Dress (Regular & Petite): A sleeved dress in a vibrant pattern to wear to the office. Forgiving on the midsection despite the form-fitting silhouette.
- Vince Camuto Wool Blend Coat: A dove grey coat that's fab for Spring. Great worn with pastels and light neutrals. Its cocoon shape makes it work well over chunky knitwear. Might run a size big.
- Sun & Shadow Drape Front Hooded Anorak: A very lightweight anorak with an arty and drapey cut. The drawstring on the hem provides effective structure and textural interest. Runs big.
- Bernardo Packable Reversible Down & PrimaLoft Fill Hooded Jacket (Regular & Petite): A short packable puffer in an unusual shade of metallic sage.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Baker' Bracelet Watch, 37mm: A rose gold and poppy watch paves the way for Spring.
- ETIENNE AIGNER 'Small Barrel' Satchel: A futuristic satchel that makes a statement. Wear it year round.
- Halogen 'Belltown' Leather Tote: A clean, crisp and fairly lightweight tote that's great for the office. Holds a laptop for business trips. Comes in three colours. I vote teal.
- Eileen Fisher Textured Merino Knit Poncho (Regular & Petite): Periwinkle Poncho Fabness.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.