Some of these blouses can be insulated with thermal underwear to make them wearable in colder weather. Or they can be layered under a sweater or jacket. I’ve seen most of them in person and have fitted some on clients. Personally, I’m drawn to their soft and romantic vibe. Browse all the colour options.
- Topshop Floral Print Mock Neck Top: A little '60s fun to wear with jeans, trousers or skirts. Runs small. Note that the flouncy sleeves do not layer well under a cardigan with sleek sleeves.
- Topshop Floral Print High Neck Top (Petite): The pattern makes this fun blouse extra Retro. Its length works well on petites. Runs small. Note that the flouncy sleeves do not layer well under a cardigan with sleek sleeves.
- Zara Elephant Print Shirt: You can't see the fabulous side detailing on this blouse in the photo because it's tucked into trousers, but it has side insets with tabs running across the insets. Super cute unique silhouette and elephant pattern.
- Zara Striped Print Top: A little Spring happiness to wear under a jacket. A good blouse for a small-framed torso. Works well on petties.
- Zara Uneven Length Printed Blouse: Horsey Peasant Fabness.
- Zara Double Layer Blouse: You can't see the tiered ruffle on this blouse in the photo because the arm of the model is covering it, but it's romantically flouncy and pretty. Great on small-busted apple shapes.
- Zara Printed Top: '70s Subtle Ruffled Fabness.
- H&M Patterned Blouse: A global geometric design in shades of olive. Good on a small-busted apple.
- MELISSA MCCARTHY SEVEN7 Pintuck Handkerchief Hem Top (Plus Size): A romantic, soft tunic blouse with an unusual handkerchief hem and patch pockets. Wear the necktie open or tied.
- Karen Kane Asymmetrical Wrap Hem Top: A winner on clients because it drapes like a dream and is casually dressy. Lovely, lovely high-low layers. Works on most body types, and might run a size big.
- Ellen Tracy Ruffle Trim Stand Collar Blouse (Regular & Petite): Edwardian Chic. Best on a long neck. Nice diagonal shadow stripe.
- Ellen Tracy High/Low Print Blouse: Graphic floral with colour blocked cuffs. Nice on an apple shape and inverted triangle. Works well tucked, semi-tucked or untucked.
- Chelsea28 Metallic Surplice Top: A little daytime sparkle to wear with a pencil skirt, pair of trousers or jeans. Fun back button detailing.
- Vince Camuto 'Floating Leaves' Kimono Sleeve Blouse: Asian-inspired and unique in the white. Best on a broad shoulder line.
- MELISSA MCCARTHY SEVEN7 Pintuck Pleat Handkerchief Hem Blouse (Plus Size): A fun handkerchief hem tunic blouse with subtle slanted patch pockets. Festive in the galaxy pattern.
- Deletta Drape-Front Cowlneck: Works on a larger and smaller bustline. The knitted back is extra comfy. Casually dressy. Read the rave reviews.
- H&M Crêpe Blouse: '70s fun with flared or cropped jeans.
- H&M Draped Blouse: I have not seen this blouse in person yet, but the navy sparkle looks interesting. The more fitted drape front looks good too.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.