There are good Black Friday deals at Macy’s over this holiday weekend. Here’s a selection of coats across an assortment of price points. Most of them are structured and available in several colours. Some styles are quite dramatic and have great reviews.
- Kenneth Cole Plus Size Double-Breasted Peacoat: A classic peacoat with subtle button trim and handy side entry pockets. I vote mauve or light blue.
- Calvin Klein Belted Bouclé Peacoat: A double-breasted false plain tie coat that's good on a defined waist. Nice on petites too.
- Robert Rodriguez Faux-Fur Bouclé Topper Coat: Dramatic and fab for Team Tall. Oversized.
- Ivanka Trump Faux-Fur-Trim Shawl-Collar Coat: Elegant, retro, tailored and ladylike. An item with a high longevity factor.
- Via Spiga Faux-Leather-Panel Walker Coat: Sleek and futuristic. Form-fitting. Quite lightweight.
- T Tahari Faux-Fur-Trim Hooded Down Coat: Impeccable quality in a unique shade of neutrals. The faux fur trimmed hood is warm yet bulky so consider yourself warned.
- Laundry by Shelli Segal Double-Breasted Flared Peacoat: A flirty A-line coat with a flared hip. Best on a defined waist. Good for very pear-shaped ladies too.
- Kenneth Cole Double-Breasted Peacoat: A classic peacoat with subtle button trim and handy side entry pockets. Nice large pocket lapels. I vote mauve or light blue.
- Michael Faux-Fur-Collar Quilted Puffer Down Coat: A quilted puffer with back elastic detailing that adds structure to the silhouette. Cozy oversized faux fur trim. Brown gets my top vote.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.