These pieces are suitable for a business casual office, but they look just as fab dressed down with a pair of jeans or a denim jacket. Be sure to look at all the colour options.
- Calvin Klein Zip-Front Collarless Jacket: A well-made, crisp and structured peplum-lite jacket. Fully lined and excellent on a curvy body with a larger bust. Good on an apple shape too. The colour is richer and deeper in person. The zipper detailing looks fresh and modern. Also available in petite and plus sizes.
- Calvin Klein Petite Printed Drape-Neck Top: A simple sleeveless knit cowl that looks great under an open jacket. Tailored and soft. Easy to launder and crease-resistant. Available in different patterns.
- Vince Camuto Skinny Side-Zip Pants: A versatile pair of side zipper cigarette pants that work quite well on an hourglass body type. The waistband is easy to alter if it gapes at the back. High rise and comfortable. Excellent with flats.
- Halogen 'Olson' Pointy Toe Studded Leather T-Strap Flats (Women): Super comfy Rockstud-esque T-strap flats in an assortment of Spring colours. Cushioning, soft and quite supportive despite the very flat heel. It worked well for my low volume foot. Probably not the best style for higher volume feet.
- Alfani Python-Print Blouson Top: This drape-front blouse is unique because of the spaced placement of the pattern and the attached patterned camisole. No need to worry about flashing or fashion tape. Great with bootcuts and straight legs. Size down.
- Calvin Klein Houndstooth Ankle Pants: Ignore the description because these are full-length bootcuts, and not ankle pants. A light grey baby houndstooth pair of trousers is great for Spring and Summer office wear. These work well on a curvy body, and there is ample length for tall gals. Nice, neat higher rise. Might need to size down a size.
It’s great to see short tailored jackets in stores alongside the boxy and oversized styles. That way there is ample variety, especially when some of the options are in non-neutrals.