The resurgence of dark red is going down well with my clients and our forum members. Here I’ve put together an assortment of dark red booties in a variety of shades across varying heel heights, styles and price points. Some of the options are available in alternative colours if dark red is not your thing.
- Very Volatile Women's Fairchild Boot: A chelsea boot with an embossed pattern. Non-leather, and a good vegan option.
- Zara Leather High Heeled Slingback Bootie: Technically a mule, but it is being described as a slingback bootie. I vote an excellent bootie for hot weather, if mules stay on your feet. Very '90s.
- Miz Mooz Lissie: Distressed, casual and comfortable. May need to size up if you have long toes. Works for high volume feet.
- Zara Flat Bootie With Elastic Side: A chunkier style that once again, reminds me of the '90s, but is slightly more refined.
- Latigo Latigo Eddie: A walkable wedge heel at an excellent price point.
- Zara Fur And Leather Ankle Boot: A high-top slip-on sneaker for Team Sporty Luxe.
- PIKOLINOS Le Mans 838-9232: A more bohemian rendition for those with a casual, arty, and earthy style. Very comfortable.
- Dingo Prince Street: Let's not forget how good cowboy boots look in dark red. Gorgeous with flared jeans.
- KOOBA Leather Elastic Ankle Bootie: A little Beatle Bootie is super on trend.
- Trotters 'Signature Alana' Pointy Toe Bootie (Women): An elegant bootie with a contrast toe cap. Great for a dressy office. Comes in various widths and is super comfy.
- Curtain Boots: A cherry red high heeled bootie in a soft and sleek suede.
- Everybody 'Fedora' Bootie: I've recommended this bootie before because it's very comfy, and quite sleek. The asymmetrical zipper adds fab visual interest.
- Aquatalia By Marvin K. 'Mila' Bootie: A puddle proof dressy bootie that's buttery soft and beautifully made. Waterproof and elegant.
- Vince Camuto 'Vala' Bootie (Nordstrom Exclusive) (Women): Another elegant high-heeled bootie with a flattering side cut-out detail, which lengthens the leg line when worn with skirts and dresses.
- Pour La Victoire Women's Janna Boot: A very dark red bootie that's sleek and understated until you see the surprise back action.
- Pour La Victoire Women's Cameron Ankle Boot: And a little boyish charm in burgundy python. Comfortable and subtly dramatic.
Remember that you don’t need to repeat dark red in your outfit when wearing dark red boots.They work well when worn like a neutral. But wearing a dark red belt, bag, eyewear or lippie with dark red boots might make the outfit feel a little more pulled together.