Some of these items are appropriate for Summer, while others are more suited to Fall. Remember that white jeans can be worn year round and that slip-on sneakers look great with skirts and dresses.
- Circus By Sam Edelman 'Cruz' Slip-On: A trendy slip-on sneaker that is suited to a high volume foot. A versatile colour that is especially fab with white jeans that are rolled at the hem.
- Current/Elliott The Boyfriend: White boyfriend jeans sans rips and distressing are hard to find, but this one fits the bill. Might need to size down a size.
- ZINDA Boots: Some of our forum members have had great luck with these boots, which are available in five dark shades. They work for both a wider and regular shaped foot. The calf circumference fits a regular and narrow calf because the laces adjust the fit.
- Talbots Denim Shirtdress: A denim shirtdress with extra length for taller gals. Suited to a curvier body type.
- J.Crew Military Shirtdress: An easy slip-on-and-go military shirtdress that is fabulous with a pair of sandals.
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Jules Envelope Clutch: A powder blue baby crossbody that doubles as a clutch.
- Chie Mihara Shoes Suspiro Wedge Sandals: Chie Mihara makes beautifully made shoes that are usually very comfy. I love the extra wide ankle strap.
- Matiko Ursina Wedge Sandals: I haven't seen these in person, but the leather looks soft, and the heel height quite manageable.
- Tildon Textured Knit Tube Skirt: A graphic pencil skirt that's an easy paring with a welted pullover or boxy cropped top. Nice with a silk shell top or T-shirt blouse too.
Remember that you don’t need to wear a shirtdress tied at the waist. It looks fabulously unstructured without the belt, if the length is above the knee and the hem is curved. Straight hems can work, but curved hems tend to provide more structure to a surrendered waistline.