The end of season sale for menswear is here, which means lots of Spring and Summer bargains. These items caught my attention as I was browsing the sale racks.
- Calvin Klein U1000 Cotton Briefs: I have it on good authority that these are extremely comfortable. They launder well and last a long time.
- Lacoste Jersey Hoodie: Streamlined and classic in happy colours.
- 7 For All Mankind Luxe Performance Straight Leg Jeans: Extra soft with good drape. Read the rave reviews.
- Levis 511 Slim Fit Jeans: These are for the small framed man who does not want to wear skinnies, but likes a slim fit. Really good price.
- Ben Sherman VHS Graphic Tee: Greg has this in ink blue (guess who chose it). A fun tee with a neat high neckline, and sleeves that don’t flap about. VHS tapes bring back good memories, don’t you think?
- 7 For All Mankind Check Sport Shirt: Streamlined but not clingy. Great casual fabric.
- G-Star 3301 Slim Fit Raw Jeans: Hip and very urban. Sleek fit but not skinny. Might need to size down.
- Calibrate Trim Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirt: A fashionable shirt in fun colours. Comes in regular, big and tall. Excellent price and read the rave reviews.
- Nike LunarGlide 5 Running Shoe: Fashionably athletic.
- Nike Field Trainer Sneaker: Non-athletic and great to wear with invisible socks and shorts.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Santo Chelsea Boot: I’d wear these if they came in my size. Beautiful.
- RVCA Broken Walls Graphic T-Shirt: Great graphic.
- Ben Sherman Elevated Target Graphic T-Shirt: Urban and runs small. Fun layered under an open casual button-down shirt.
By all means stock up on basics like socks, undies, tees, sleepwear and loungewear. And do browse the suit and dress suit sections too.