Here are my top picks for shoes and bags at Nordstrom’s Spring and Summer end of season sale (I covered clothing earlier today). Be sure to check all the colour options.
- Franco Sarto Adesso Leather Bootie: A fashionable Summer bootie to wear with dresses and skirts. Read the rave reviews.
- Sole Society Haley Sandal: A Summer bootie with less coverage and pretty comfy. More rave reviews.
- Steve Madden Plato Sandal: A casual gladiator that’s extra fab in white. I love how the classic gladiator has made a comeback this year. If I had to wear a casual sandal, it would be gladiators all the way.
- Fly London Yala Sandal: A quirky casual shoe that’s unexpectedly comfortable. Fun patterns.
- Paul Green Taggart Boot: For cool Spring and Summer days with boyfriend jeans. Tailored and well made.
- Matt Bernson Jagg Bootie: Add a refined edge to girly outfits with this style of shoe.
- Franco Sarto Amplify Leather Flat: Breezy, covered and fits an orthotic.
- AGL Euro 2 Sandal: A comfortable classic gladiator that’s very well made.
- Sofft Solana Sandal: A comfortable, low-heeled Summer basic.
- Rockport truwalkzero II Sneaker: A good-looking walking sneaker that might come in handy travelling this Summer. It’s available in regular and wide widths. Wear sans socks for a fashionable touch. These are in my shopping cart.
- Julianna Hough for Sole Society Lacey Suede & Leather Sandal: Suede is soft and forgiving, which makes this peep-toe extra comfortable.
- Vince Nina d’Orsay Flat: On trend but not supportive. I didn’t find this flat comfortable, but some of my clients did. Size down half a size.
- Jeffrey Campbell Bon Voyage Leather Sandal: A Summer sandal for the Urban Warrior Princess. Hard-edged in distressed cream. Quite unique.
- Munro Kimi Loafer: I have many happy clients in this white loafer this year because it’s a good looking walking shoe. It’s extremely comfortable, but does run a little narrow. Order the wide size if you need a roomy toe box. The toe box stretches after a few wears, which is a plus. Read the rave reviews.
- Vaneli Ranon Driving Moccasin: Another extremely comfortable shoe. More glowing reviews.
- Rebecca Minkoff Medium M.A.B Tote: A clean modern classic with lots of space.
- French Connection Chelsea Crossbody Bag: I have happy clients sporting this practical and casual urban wardrobe pet. It holds a lot more than you might expect.
- Vince Camuto Tilly Leather Backpack: A structured bucket bag to wear on your back.
- Kate Spade Catherine Street Pippa Leather Satchel: A satchel that functions as a crossbody. Crisp and well made. The navy and white gets my top vote.
- Milly Color Digital Satchel: My favourite of the bunch in both black and white. The white was going to follow me home before it went on sale, but I found my special Rosie bag from L.K. Bennett in Boston instead. I am still thinking about this bag because it really pulls at my heart strings. It’s a killer combination of Classic meets Modern and Sporty.
- Milly Color Digital Clutch: Here is its little cousin in clutch form.
- French Connection Zip Code Satchel: Easy, lightweight and versatile.
- Furla Medium Candy Satchel: A simple satchel in an unexpected fun fabrication. Feels like a jelly sweetie. Here are more colours.
- Loeffler Randall Work Tote: Graphic, crisp and bold.
There is lots more to shop at the sale if Spring and Summer are your dominant seasons. Do take a peek at underwear, socks, hosiery and sleepwear because now is as good a time as any to stock up on basics.