The weather is finally warming up, so we can start to wear our Spring clothes in earnest. Here are six fab finds, most of which are suited to a business casual work environment.
- Ted Baker Daisy Daisy Print Top: Ted Baker does gorgeous florals that look like watercolour paintings. The double dose of refined pleating is interesting and easy to launder. Nice with a pastel or white pencil skirt, or faded skinny jeans and gold gladiator sandals.
- Chelsea28 Satin Lapel Fitted Blazer: Fitted when fastened, but fabulously fluid when left undone. The back is cropped shorter than the front, which creates interesting lines on your outfit.
- Kenneth Cole Mirella Colourblock Jacket: A fun silhouette that combines the moto, bomber and peplum jacket in one design. Check out the back detail. Machine washable.
- Adrianna Papell Floral Embroidered Pencil Skirt: A little playful Mary Quant flower to tone down the severity of a black pencil skirt.
- Three Dots Ruched Print Midi: An elegant midi pencil skirt with side seam ruching. Soft and comfortable for the office. I like the way it’s been styled with an unfastened cropped boxy jacket. Would look great with an open bomber jacket too.
- Theory Emery 2 Stretch Pants: These are suited to a straighter body type and run long and small so size up a size. If you do well with curvy fit trousers, do not try this style. They are a wool blend instead of pure wool, which actually makes them a lot more resilient during a day at the office and for travel. Read the rave reviews.
I bet many are sick of wrapping up for a Spring that feels like the depths of Winter. I vote roll on Summer so that I can wear my loafers and ankle strap pumps with bare legs, leave off my topper, and wear skirts and dresses without feeling cold.