- Dylan Penn, the daughter of actors Robin Wright and Sean Penn, has been chosen as the face of a new marketing campaign for the Gap factory stores.
- This is a beautiful piece by The Telegraph’s Lisa Armstrong remembering fashion designer L’Wren Scott who sadly passed away on Monday.
- Natalie Joos, the Belgian-born consultant and stylist, has designed a colour blocked Summer travel capsule collection for Belgian handbag and accessories brand Kipling.
- If you’re ever in the mood to “Lagerfeld” your social media messages, then the designer’s new emoji app might be just the ticket.
- Stuart Weitzman has created a capsule collection of Spring shoes in collaboration with Harper’s Bazaar. What do you think of the four styles?
- Personal shopping recommendations based on Instagram pics? Zappos is currently testing the service with a pilot project.
- H&M’s much talked about Conscious Exclusive collection, for which only organic fabrics and materials from sustainable sources have been used, launches on April 10 and will only be sold in 150 stores worldwide!
- Feeling sporty? Topshop has teamed up with Adidas for a 20-piece collection inspired by the sportswear brand’s signature pieces.
- Fashion designer Ann Demeulemeester has written a book that promises to be “the first and highly personal perspective into her work and processes”. The tome containing over one thousand images comes out this Fall, but can be preordered now.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Vivienne Westwood loves 18th-century paintings? French artists Watteau, Fragonard and Boucher are particularly inspiring to her because “all three say so much of that age”. The designer told The Guardian: “To look at a painting is to enter a world. I love that 18th-century version of the pagan world. It’s a delight. The only place to find ideas is by looking at what people did in the past. It’s the way you can be original. Nothing comes from a vacuum; it is impossible to be creative unless you have a link with the past and tradition.”