Here is an assortment of slip-on sneakers across a range of price points, patterns and colours. Create an on trend look with this casual shoe.
- Vans Classic Slip-On Core Classics: This true classic for $47, for both men and women, needs little introduction. It’s available in colour blocked checkerboard prints and solid colours. Add a cushioning insole for extra footbed comfort. Here’s the same style in patterns. Read the rave reviews.
- Sperry Top-sider CVO Twin Gore Sneaker: A little glitz for Team Magpie. Might run half a size large.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Pacau Sneaker: Impeccable quality and comfort. Modern and refined.
- Zara Printed Leather Slipper with Track Sole: These were quite comfortable and good for wider feet. Great mauve and burgundy snakeskin pattern. Add a cushioning insole.
- Vince Blair 7 Snakeskin Slip-On Sneaker: Graphic, sleek and comfortable. Size down because it runs large. Read the rave reviews.
- Kenneth Cole New York King Sneaker: Fun patterns, well made, super comfy and runs quite wide, but true to size.
- Sam Edelman Becker Slip On: Comfortable but size down at least half a size.
- Steve Madden Ecentric Sneaker: Textured leather in cute solids and a few patterns. Runs a little small.
Remember that if you’re wearing slip-on sneakers without socks, footies or Bodyglide will increase their comfort factor.