Many of my clients enjoy wearing shades of burgundy and blue. I’m thrilled to see a good assortment of these great, mainstream colours in stores across all wardrobe items.
- Vince Camuto Stripe Paneled Tee: A roomy piece that’s fab over a pencil skirt or straight leg jeans and trousers. The placement of the stripes is different and fun. Good for apple shape body types. Runs true to size, or a little large.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Clover Satchel: A beautiful little tartan bag. Casually structured. This will give you a burgundy and blue fix for the season.
- MZ Wallace Belle Nylon Tote: Nylon bags are looking “fresh and new”. They are superbly lightweight, weatherproof and robust. The burgundy edging is subtle and lovely. Actually, this bag is as fab in black with the bright gold zippers and burgundy edging.
- BlankNYC Faux Leather Jacket: Fitted and runs small. Read the rave reviews.
- Spanx Lace Bouquet Tights: So pretty I can’t stand it. Match these with burgundy or black footwear, a tonally deep red dress or simple little black number and you’re done.
- BCBG Kitty Baseball Cap: Cats continue to inspire fashion. Someone be a devil and sport this felt cap that is as chic as it is adorable.
- Echo Denim Tech Gloves: Keep your hands warm using a touchscreen phone. I love that this product is finally available in a fashionable style that is not black.
Burgundy looks great with bright, light and dark blue. If you haven’t tried these colour combinations, give them a bash. Throwing in a coral or burnt orange with the burgundy and blue is fab too.