This week’s fab finds are a nod to the mixed media, sci-fi and pointy toe trends. I also threw in a little retro and modern classic.
- Ann Taylor Studio Sweater: Although the top is shown with skinny jeans, it’s fabulous over a pencil skirt, full skirt and slouchy trousers. Just the right amount of fluidity and structure.
- Ann Taylor Lace Print 3/4 Sleeve Top: Similar to the studio sweater, pair it with the same bottoms. It’s one way to add casual elegance to a pencil skirt and pumps outfit.
- Banana Republic Bold Houndstooth Pencil Skirt: This skirt is selling like hotcakes for good reason. It’s graphic in a muted grey and white, which is softer than a black and white houndstooth.
- Michael Kors Oversized Lexington Watch: Watches with black faces look fresh and retro, which is why I purchased a similar style last month. I like the Rolex-esque integrity here. Also available in silver.
- Underground Blitz Pewter Winklepicker Ankle Boots: Refined Sci-Fi Mod with a little Tough thrown into the mix. Add a playful element to casual outfits with these numbers.
- Faith Camborne Strap Pointed Mid Heel Shoes: A Marc Jacobs inspired pointy toe Mary Jane that’s fab with and without hose. A low heeled alternative to wear with skirts, dresses, trousers or jeans. Warning: the leather is not soft, so it might not meet your comfort standards.
Wear the lace print top with the houndstooth skirt and pointy toe shoes for a refreshed office look. Make the pewter ankle boots part of a casual Fall capsule.