It’s interesting to see a mainstream trend have a ripple effect on the popularity of another wardrobe item, don’t you think? Boyfriend jeans and slouchy trousers have definitely rekindled the belt market. Here are six belt options, width around 1.5 inches, that work well looped through casual and smart casual jeans and trousers.
- Michael Kors Reversible Logo Belt: The logos create a subtle embossed pattern that is quite charming,
- Bedstu Wilshire Belt: This belt is for the Urban Warrior Princess style persona. Rugged and ready for action.
- Brighton Fashionista City Block Reversible Belt: A little pattern to create a pattern mixed effect.
- Fossil Floral Perforated Strap Belt: This has been the casual belt of the year for my Mum on the go clients, especially in the metallic.
- Calvin Klein Panel with Slider on Loop Belt: Distressed sci-fi works in my book. Nice hefty hardware and topstitching.
- Bedstu Rockaway: A refined bohemian style belt is quite versatile.
Belts are one fast and easy way to refresh the look of an outfit. They have become one of my favourite accessories to purchase, since I fully tuck or faux tuck most of my tops. I’m still on a patterned belt kick, but those in wider widths are harder to find. Patience is a virtue.