These items are texture-rich, which gives them added visual interest right away. It’s interesting how the texture of a fabrication can either dress up or dress down an item. In many instances it sets the dress code and mood of the piece. Be sure to look at all colour options.
- Isaac Mizrahi Grisel Pump: I have many happy clients in these kitten heeled pumps. Super comfy, not quite flat, and with the on trend pointy toe. The woven texture of the leather makes the pump less prissy than a conventional classic pump. Works for a wider foot, and you might need to size down half a size. Also available in nude and black.
- Soft Joie Addler Net Knit Sweater: A mesh sweater on steroids. The perfect way to cover up and stay cool on a hot day. Looks fab on a larger bust and broad shoulder line.
- Eileen Fisher Boxy V-neck Sweater: This slubby linen pullover is divinely casual and comfortable. Excellent on a larger bust and shorter neck. Surrender the waist, but add structure back into your outfit by scrunching the sleeves and wearing slim fit bottoms.
- Eileen Fisher Metallic Knit Wedge Top: This soft and shiny top is gorgeous and the photo does not do it justice. Prefect on a torso that can fill out the silhouette. Very forgiving on the midsection, and also available in plus sizes.
- Eileen Fisher Crinkled Linen Jacket: A stunning piece that you’ll have for years. Arty and pretty timeless. Leave it open and wear it over anything from jeans and a frock, to trousers or shorts. Also available in plus sizes.
- Free People Punched Denim Biker Jacket: A modern ’80s rendition that is as fab in blue as it is in blush pink. Soft, yet textured.
- Laundry Packable Quilted Coat: A very lightweight weatherproof slicker that folds away into a small package and does not crease. It’s tailored and practical.
- Cotton Mesh Fedora: Add music festival flair to your style with hat candy such as this fedora.
- Tarnish Cowboy Hat: Here’s another option that’s fab for the beach and pool.
- Michael Kors Logo Charm Metallic Belt: This one is for Team Sci Fi Wide Belt. Loving the slubby texture on the leather.
- Tarnish Lizard Chain Clutch: Embossed, patterned, metallic and hardware-rich. Yet quite understated at the same time. Super design!
- Sam Edelman Jayden Oxford: Comfortably soft and breezy, but has no arch support. Fun in the two toned neutrals with casual Summer frocks or shorts.
I like texture-rich pieces because they add a three dimensional quality to outfits. How about you?