Thankfully there are Spring and Summer tops with sleeves this season. I love a sleeveless top, but we also have the right to cover our arms without the use of cardigan. Here are some of my favorites in Nordies right now. Be sure to take a look at the different color options.
- Trouvé Mixed Media Tunic: If I hadn’t banned patterns from my shopping list for a while, I’d be all over this. It’s a silky tee, and just the way I want to wear a tee. Polished, luxurious and relaxed.
- Kenneth Cole New York Aubrey Split Back: Voluminous arty fun. No need to wear a camisole and the front semi-tucks pretty well. Size down one size.
- Trouvé Sheer Lattice Cutout Sweater: Slubby cotton knits are a great way to stay cool and covered. This one has interesting back detail, which looks just as good worn over a camisole.
- MOD.lusive Screenprint Woven Tank: So fun! A digital print that becomes the focal point of your outfit.
- Cielo Lace Sleeve Sweatshirt: Lace sweatshirts are a theme this season, and this one semi-bares your arms. Romantically sporty.
- Topshop Unique Zip Top: A directional top style that is all over the runways at the moment. Scrunch the sleeves and size down.
- I.Madeline Studded Collar Blouse: Retro fabness with studs. The black is much nicer than the pink.
- Lucky Brand Jodie’ Print Top (Plus): Tailored yet roomy. Shows your shape sans the cling.
- Vince Camuto Sleeveless V-Neck Blouse: A clean, crisp, modern basic blouse with a V-neck. It works as well on a full bust as it does on a small bust. Read the rave reviews.
- Vince Camuto Faux Wrap Top: A classic that’s ideal for layering under a jacket for the office. Tailored, neat and professional. Ladies who are missing V-necks, give this one a bash. It’s available in regular, petite and plus.
Soon I’ll be thinking of adding more blouses to my wardrobe for Summer. But for the moment, I’m still purchasing lighter weight knitwear because that’s what I love to wear in the Seattle Spring.