This roundup is more budget friendly than the last one — six jackets, sweaters and tops that could refresh your style for Spring.
- ASTR Perforated Faux Suede Moto Jacket: If you missed out on a blush moto last year, try this one. The perforated texture combines a sporty edge with sorbet softness. Also available in light grey.
- Kenneth Cole New York Perforated Bomber Jacket: A gloriously modern update on the ’80s Members Only jacket. I’m in love.
- Topshop Moto Studded Western Denim Shirt: An Isabel Marant vibe at a more affordable price.
- Trouvé Mixed Media Tunic: Oversized, yet structured. Great for the office over trousers or a pencil skirt. Fab drape, pattern and high-low hemline. Check out both patterns.
- Bobeau Lace Front Sweatshirt: All three colours are nice. Perfect with leather or waxed denim bottoms.
- Hinge Embellished Collar Space Dye Sweater: And a little bling for Team Magpie. Dress this earthy and jewel toned sweater up or down, for the office or over the weekend.
Tops, although still roomy, are looking more structured than last year’s over abundance of super oversized silhouettes. I like structured loose fits because they are easy and comfortable to wear, but don’t look tent-ish.