Belts are featuring strongly at the moment for two reasons. First, it’s a trouser season which means filling out those belt loops when tucking or semi tucking tops. Second, belts create structure when an oh-so-on-trend unstructured silhouette is not your cup of tea.
Here’s a good selection of belts that can be worn on the waist or a little lower on the hips.
- Michael Kors Animal Print Leopard Belt: This belt is smooth and printed, which makes for a great change to the hairy animal print belt variety.
- Express Colour Block Buckle Belt: Love the horizontal colour blocking.
- BP. Multitone Belt: Wide and textured. Great on a high-low dress or skirt.
- Snake Cummerbund Belt: Just what you need to rein in a billowing tunic.
- C-Buckle Textured Belt: Gorgeous looped through white jeans or trousers.
- Pewter Cracked Leather Round Belt: A versatile denim belt.
- Street’s Ahead Wide Anaconda Print Italian Belt: A statement on all styles of trousers and jeans.
- Street’s Ahead Python Print Italian Belt: Great on a dress.
- Streets Ahead Studded Belt with Beads: Fun with casual outfits.
- Street’s Ahead Studded Distressed Ivory Belt: This one is my favourite because the metals are mixed and the vibe of the studs is soft and pretty as opposed to hard edged.
Are you a regular belt wearer? If so, what types of belts do you like to wear? Or do you prefer not to wear belts at all.