These items are good transitional pieces to wear into Autumn. I have my eye on the glitter sweater in grey.
- Gap Glitter Sweater: Lurex (metallic) thread is often scratchy but this one isn’t half bad. Great drape, good sleeve length, and interesting back detail. It’s one of those tops that ends up becoming whatever you want it to be. Chic, yet casual. A little daytime sparkle is fab. It’s very lightweight so a camisole is a must.
- Target Convertible Shirt Dress: This dress has quite a nice fit and a bit of length. The fabric is thin and slightly transparent, which could be a plus in hot weather. It’s covered, yet breezy. Available in assorted neutral colours.
- Target Paisley Mandarin Collar Tunic: It’s more of a blouse than a tunic and looks uninspiring in this photo. But leave off the belt and wear it loose over a pair of slim fitting bottoms and it’s a completely different picture.
- Jessica Simpson “Lex” Flat: BCBG manufactures Jessica Simpson’s footwear line and that’s why she generally makes a great, comfy shoe. A few of my clients who have bunions like these flats. You can fit in an orthortic, while the subtle elasticated top prevents the shoe from falling off your foot.
- Gap Metallic Chain Strap Bag: More casual glitz! If gold is not your thing, this bag is also available in black.
I’ve also noticed that Target has nice skinny belts and costume jewelry at the moment so check them out if that’s your thing.
This post contains affiliate links.